Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy Elements.data editor

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Meh,this thing was deleted but i saved it ,took me 2 hours to find it so pay some respect!

yes it reads both chinese and english elements,so good luck and have fun,ill appreciate if someone gives me fast download link for legacy files,thanks in advance.

Mwah

Credits:Look,Pronetix,mcncc,the creator of this tool.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG you release of Look works, have u ask his permission eventho u found ur saved? That's the reason why he want to kept it RARE, and deleted his uploaded.

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
She didnt made it o_O...
you are right. i didn't code it. i just configured it to READ 1319 elements.
@Pronetix you forgot to add the readme.txt

this editor i configured 50% only, that's why i removed it, so please use it at your own risk. any problems that may happen will not be supported. thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for the support look,ill add the readme in abit,i got something to do atm.

PS:i hope you dont mind me postin this o.o if you do il lremove it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
meh 40 downloads,if she wants ill remove it even now ? o.o

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
no, u can continue to post it, but there'll be some problems later on if people try to edit other stuff.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Meh sorry guys i know u had agreement with exotic not to share it,but i felt that ppls need it too much =)

/Facepalmerz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who just saved yourself a tool of EL 编辑 器 蜜蜂 v3.6, (sorry if my english not good) ,thanks.
Scena - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy Elements.data editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
Meh sorry guys i know u had agreement with exotic not to share it,but i felt that ppls need it too much =)

/Facepalmerz

well.. exotic's one is a different version which i hexed 100% specially for his elements.. so.. no harm done.. >.> i dun think this 1319 editor can read his elements since its a custom version xD

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
So what's actually left to do to it Look?

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
So what's actually left to do to it Look?

u need to hex the elements with a hex editor. make sure all the hidden cells are unhidden, and all the cells correspond to what the actual cell is meant for.

for example, cell 1 is ID, cell 2 is Name, cell 3 is Description, Cell 4 is Type, cell 5 is faction type. This is what it is supposed to be.

however, in the legacy elements, cell 1 is ID, cell 2 is Name, cell 3 is Type, cell 4 is description, cell 5 is race type, cell 6 is faction type.
so if u edit the elements with the editor that is incomplete, your server will never start.

there're 120 groups in the title tab, and each of them need to be double checked and edited, so as to customise the editor to the elements. sadly i dun have the tool for that, nor do i have the time to do that -_-

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
might as well release your working el editor Look it seems the one you posted awhile back didn't do any goods within client side editing. No one here I believe are noob on hex/hacking it. Including me lol... and this comes to a point No tools No server. There is no reason to run a pserver without customize.

Back