Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy Elements.data editor

Permanent Lurker
Reaction score
might as well release your working el editor Look it seems the one you posted awhile back didn't do any goods within client side editing. No one here I believe are noob on hex/hacking it. Including me lol... and this comes to a point No tools No server. There is no reason to run a pserver without customize.

henmoro says to delete all tools that has no credits. since cjack is here, u guys can get the latest version of tools from him. although he is not from Bee Studios which i believe.

@pronetix, please delete the download on your first post, its buggy. thanks.
i'll post a good one in a months time. but i'll need the elements.data, if someone can provide me with it.
all tools with credits to Bee Studios, configured and customised by Look.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not saved changes... and so - not worked.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if u or anyone can make or configure an editor that actually works with this element then i will be really greatfully since ive been searching these forums for days now and most of these tools only work with with chinese data and this one is 100% english. although the gshop editors i got them to work with english cash shop with a few minor bugs. but as far as the elements go ive had no such luck and ive searched and downloaded basically all of the editors under the JD section of these forums thnx in advance.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
server update in progress.............

If that was after you edited the elements, use this method to check if what you've done is bugged.
Put your updated elements in your client and try to start.

If your client crashes , whatever you have edited has not been edited properly.
If your client starts , you edited successfully. :D

I are an engineer
Reaction score
henmoro says to delete all tools that has no credits. since cjack is here, u guys can get the latest version of tools from him. although he is not from Bee Studios which i believe.

Except the tools I'm coding and releasing.:tongue:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Idk if it was this one or the one rocklee posted of these 1319 editors but it works just great with customised elementclient.exe i found in mcncc was be able to use that 1319 elements.data on 1105 server and client and edit to hearts content.

Back