• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Server Complete 32 bit- 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the game start without copying gshop.data from server?
If I don't copy the files from server, XJD client opens normally but when I try to connect on offline server, server maintenance thing.

Lemme try these files. :D

Thanks again :)

Edit: I downloaded from their server and torrent, but the files are v366 and nothing worked. :(
I guess I'll try again later, 03:59 here and I've been trying since like 22:30h :p

If anyone got 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 install files, please upload for us. :)
Nvm, you can use 3.2.8. those files are on a reply from Ling's post. :)

Btw, how can I edit gold/exp rates? >_< @1x will take forever to level. :p

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Keep calm, whatever happens. Whatever decision you're going to make, I am behind zhuxianvn2

web reg acc/sql
./w

Lệnh stop web reg acc/sql
./ws

start server
./c

stop Server
./d

account : 192.168.200.100/phpmyadmin
username : root
password : 123456
regacc : 192.168.200.100
add ja: 192.168.200.100/reg/yb

Patch english

video config ip:

reg acc:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yay Thanks :D
(Took whole day to get lvl 143 unasc @ 1x exp. QQ)

All I see are a lot of squares. How do this work?
Do i need to open "gs" file? I couldn't find a tutorial on ragezone. x_x" )

Too obvious :D

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Something interesting I found after 40 hours in a row playing with this server: there are few stuffs you CAN NOT put on your gshop.data (if you put, maintenance bug will happen, no matter what), like Sunny/Red/Green/Twilight Jades, Pet Gear, Icarus Box.
Instead of putting Jades, put the boxes. Instead Icarus box, put Icarus wing which can be get with SUNNY JADE, not the prize from box, (which don't seems to work).

Ps.: No lotto seems to be working.

Another thing: few times you need to force shutdown/restart the machine to update the files. or itll use the old files, no matter if you updated them on server or deleted them on server.

Two curiosities: how to change server's clock (it is like 8 hours more from real time, lol) and anyone knows the gm commands in this server? :p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For time sync write this in Ubuntu terminal or putty with JD Server stopped
sudo date 081317302012
stand for: Aug 13 17:30 2012 change according to your time

Also always when you made a modification to server files you need to stop the server before make the changes

About the GM commands i don't think there is any (that we know about it) , you can press Ctrl+G to bring up the GM console in game

Jon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone please help i can't make a server from scatch!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You want to do it from scratch or just run a pre-made vm?

This VM runs with no problems on older systems with no x64 instructions.
Just download and run (you'll need a compatible version of VMware, if I am not wrong, this machine is compatible with v7 and v8)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Patch english

I patched my server with this and now my server is fully chinese with tons of nonworking items is now working. :p
Good thing: works fine, updated items, instances (shura gauntlet, fort [lol xjd's fort is bugged if I am not wrong], elysium [wasn't working], New instances seems to be working, but I can't join them.... they need more than 1 person.
Bad thing: they placed all key npcs on sunstream.... WTH. Everything is in chinese and not asterisks, even the items was in english, tons of missing models. D:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
when I try this vm,and I add jad 999999 from 192.168.200.100/reg/yb . I took 1 hour for waiting, but that's empty. =.="

Anyone can help??
conn.php is right for these.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
THe option 2 links show that the limit for that files download has been reached :O anyone got other mirrors? for part 1 and 10. =7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
when I try this vm,and I add jad 999999 from 192.168.200.100/reg/yb . I took 1 hour for waiting, but that's empty. =.="

Anyone can help??
conn.php is right for these.

pm yahoo messenge: truth_bbs, setup teamview, i will help you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So, anyone has the Mc-slax.part10.rar they could send my way or mirror for it? would be very much appreciated :) Mediafire blocks the file since its split archive and and the download limit for it is 10 times a week. if the uploader is not premium.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tryed to download the server files but for parts 5,10 and 11 I received this error
Fără titlu - [Release] Jade Dynasty Legacy - Server Complete 32 bit- 11 Classes MySQL/MsSQL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
password of zx2mysql without mysql?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I want to explain the creation of this server please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
view at duongtms.com/trutien
or forum at duongtms.com/fr