• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] JP 1.10 Iris+DB+Webserver

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I will write a full tutorial once i'm done with something ... at this momment the released files are not same as mine ... I noticed this when i helped Erotic to start his server .

Cordialy,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey ppl. i have a Problem with the Loginserver. Pls Take a look

i can`t give the user "ir" DB Owner rights:

infranox - [Release] JP 1.10  Iris+DB+Webserver - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

And the Login Server has a error:

Uploaded with

Can Someone Help me ? I can give Teamviewer access.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, when i delete the user and add a new one i have the same Problem.

What DB i must use ? SQL 2005 or SQL 2008 ?

thx

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

okay i find my mistake, i must delete the user in den DBs.

THX ryllady

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to change your sql user you just log in to your sql in a windows autentication..Then go security then Login then there you can see your current sql user and just rename it to the user you desire..Simple as that!!

to change SQL pass you double click your SQL user that you found ay the Security/Login and you can see Password: and Confirm Password: ..,Just Fill up it with the new password you want and press OK and that should do it..

Say thankz if it works cause it works for me..:thumbup1::8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The problem is that you cant just use the html converter. Its done with some other method, i think erotic or reflax posted a method with using TCPview.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
OK just login work fine but not show channel :?:
Help please:lol:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you have a messenger?

Which exe files you use? and what DB?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey Erotic can you add me at my yahoo messenger trives_oyao@yahoo.com

And guys can i ask if its ok to use at ODBC the server name like this CL-T196-391CN\SQLEXPRESS not (local) cause it will get me errors if i use (local)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a fix for those non working skills.. almost all skill does not work.. T_T I can only use Shielder Skills.. the rest are not working..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Is there a fix for those non working skills.. almost all skill does not work.. T_T I can only use Shielder Skills.. the rest are not working..

Take client files, extract, overwrite them into server files (Script folder). After you finish overwriting the files server sided you run the file GS.bat. This will install all the files into gameserver.

This should fix skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone got a fix for items like ex.(Transformation Cards - Furius Types: Furius Shushu Transformation Card) and Collection Book, Tarot Cards. It causes the client to crash.. Or just an idea on how to fix this... Thanks!

Back