• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

dua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the default is f5 to open the window, you can check it in the source.

if (UIKeyCheck::GetInstance()->CheckSimple(DIK_F5, DXKEY_DOWN))
{
if (IsVisibleGroup(AUTOSYSTEM_WINDOW)) SetAutoSystemWindowClose();
else SetAutoSystemWindowOpen();
}

anyone help me autosystem auto potion bags ss

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

dua

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the default is f5 to open the window, you can check it in the source.

if (UIKeyCheck::GetInstance()->CheckSimple(DIK_F5, DXKEY_DOWN))
{
if (IsVisibleGroup(AUTOSYSTEM_WINDOW)) SetAutoSystemWindowClose();
else SetAutoSystemWindowOpen();
}

Help me Autopotion Bugs
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@aizen would you mind help me with inventory bug? i try all shared gui in this thread still only inventory have bug... how to put "x" mark for unopen inventory slot?

fixed
how tu fix it sir ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, does anyone know how to fix "talk" cursor showing on map labels and other npc with no dialogue? Example: I click on market buggy and it shows talk cursor instead of default arrow cursor. Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone tell me where in the source I could make OBLI E stop returning SPHERES when used

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i use the classic ui but my problem is cant automatic tele to tyranny map when started. join button also cant be use. i already check the id of gates in level and tr1.ini but still cant fix this problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1688068785226 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

im stuck at Verifying user's Data can someone help?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First create a RANGame1 Folder/RanGame1P_Data add third one column RanGame1S_Data Change to SECONDARY! Note! Create first a RANGame Ranlog RanShop RAnuser before execute!

Thanks. 🤤 ( my error is due to wrong filegroup, which 1S and 1P is set in primary ) :lol:

@crossbows , brother i have a problem. 1st time to see this error. :(:
is the error because of database? cause i used 1st the juver database without Ingame Mall features and no error found.
thanks,
( i used already your shared database with Updated Database for Ingame Mall )

[/QUOTE]
we Have the same problem what did you do? can you share it to me? please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there someone who can help me with this been grinding my brain with this one :/

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this? Some part of the map keeps rolling me back when I double-click the mouse. Please see the video

<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:0px; padding-bottom:78.278%"><iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen height="100%" src="" width="100%" style="border:none; width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix this? Some part of the map keeps rolling me back when I double-click the mouse. Please see the video

<div style="position:relative; width:100%; height:0px; padding-bottom:78.278%"><iframe allow="fullscreen" allowfullscreen height="100%" src="" width="100%" style="border:none; width:100%; height:100%; position:absolute; left:0px; top:0px; overflow:hidden;"></iframe></div>

you modified database saving interval?

Back