• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[RELEASE] KGunZ Update.mrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Nope, kgunz just having unlimited sale on certain sets that shouldnt be unlimited

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Bump

It seems that a new face and new chest armor has been updated.

I'll re-edit this post and the first post later, sleep for now. xD (too damn late)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Shytttt.

Nice.

Heres a pic of the top I got off my friend.
7-Eleven - [RELEASE] KGunZ Update.mrs - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Mythic Archon
Reaction score
So thats the red version.

ijji is using a red version while kgunz is using a brown one -.-;

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
It's already included, check the first post. (Updated almost a week ago -.-'')

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kgunz are just gonna mod the fem business set i presume the .elu shape is the same just a new pattern lawl

war

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think KGunz has a new update, since some more weapons seem to be added on the website.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
The new items you were talking about, Peacemaker x2, Pioneer and Garm and Sacrifice? (All in ijji's strings)

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
I think there might have been a new update but I haven't installed korean language pack here so it'd take some time

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I do not know. I can't understand Korean. I usually just look for new items pictures on the main page and then click on the photo to look at it closely.

I will check sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back