• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]Korea Client V1.5 Direct link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
What are you talking about? Try not to make an idiot out of yourself please. I did look through the client. I did look at most of the stuff. But I'm NOT interested at all in the Mobs. It's not my fault CCR can't even keep to their own folder structure. Mau's belong under Unit and not under Monsters.

Don't tell me I should try first, I'm not some noobface that gets on here wanting everything spoon fed. So don't act like a douchebag. Thanks.

o_O well Do you think the CCR would just gonna put it to the monsterFile without reason ? now tell me who's idiot you or those CCR developer ? think mate think -.- haayzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You think I care why they put it there? What your point even? Your just being a total douchebag here. As I said I wasn't interested at monsters, so why the duck should I look there?

Reaction score
You think I care why they put it there? What your point even? Your just being a total douchebag here. As I said I wasn't interested at monsters, so why the duck should I look there?

You idiot jerk, then Why do you think they put it in monster file ? because it can be use as a monster AS WELL! then now STF* you got what you want then shut your mouth.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You idiot jerk, then Why do you think they put it in monster file ? because it can be use as a monster AS WELL! then now STF* you got what you want then shut your mouth.

Whats your point jerk? You just like sounding smart or what? I know that they can be used as monsters, I still don't give a duck. I wasn't even looking for the MAU specifically, I was just checking if there were any new ones. They put all the previous ones in there, so why shouldn't they now? Well guess what, I never expected them to make new maus, so shut your Ducking mouth already.

If you don't want to help people, just stfu.

Reaction score
Whats your point jerk? You just like sounding smart or what? I know that they can be used as monsters, I still don't give a duck. I wasn't even looking for the MAU specifically, I was just checking if there were any new ones. They put all the previous ones in there, so why shouldn't they now? Well guess what, I never expected them to make new maus, so shut your Ducking mouth already.

If you don't want to help people, just stfu.

oh really you know ? O_O nice you didnt even look at 'em then you're going to say they can be use as a monster ?
what a fully lies! nice try dude? damn me why did I helped this guy ! and then now what your sayin is im bad here ? oww what a crap why should I help in this forum. darn it dont worry dude wont try to help anymore since you say so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
oh really you know ? O_O nice you didnt even look at 'em then you're going to say they can be use as a monster ?
what a fully lies! nice try dude? damn me why did I helped this guy ! and then now what your sayin is im bad here ? oww what a crap why should I help in this forum. darn it dont worry dude wont try to help anymore since you say so.

You helped me? I fail to see where you helped me. You think I'm actually trying to read your crappy English? I've seen people use MAU's as monsters before, so I assume it's possible? I won't argue with you here anymore. It's just too dumb. You obviously think your some kind of big savior for us all with your giant knowledge.

Reaction score
You helped me? I fail to see where you helped me. You think I'm actually trying to read your crappy English? I've seen people use MAU's as monsters before, so I assume it's possible? I won't argue with you here anymore. It's just too dumb. You obviously think your some kind of big savior for us all with your giant knowledge.

Hayzz People these daysss why's there too many judgmental in this world ? just like this guy well if i didnt help you what was it then? an argue conversation ? if that so then thanks for the conversation. dude yea your the one whos good at english its all yours punt its all yours. didnt say i have a big giant knowledge but I could help those people who has a problem that I could give a solution, not like you, you just wanted here is your own benefit, just gonna ask then whe he figure it out he wont gonna share how he did it . now ok What a funny conversation I have right now hayz, if you think youre smart dude well its free all for free, free to be feeler .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hayzz People these daysss why's there too many judgmental in this world ? just like this guy well if i didnt help you what was it then? an argue conversation ? if that so then thanks for the conversation. dude yea your the one whos good at english its all yours punt its all yours. didnt say i have a big giant knowledge but I could help those people who has a problem that I could give a solution, not like you, you just wanted here is your own benefit, just gonna ask then whe he figure it out he wont gonna share how he did it . now ok What a funny conversation I have right now hayz, if you think youre smart dude well its free all for free, free to be feeler .

Hahahahahaha :3 Cute.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
CCR put them in the monster folder along with the new towers and barricades

poop i never saw the second page when i posted this but you too should chill. Most of monster files can't be used to my knowledge due to buggy animations and such but i have not spent much time on it. The New maus are not really maus as all races can use them and from what i have read it is used for the new gvg system and 1 man hdh.

Seeing as mau pulls a bone/mesh and texture file like npcs and monsters you can change it to any thing you like. I played with it before and made it into a flem and many other monsters its easy if you experiment. Every one can do it all they have to do is look at how things are linked and you understand it quickly.

quick edit

You can use npcs/maus and even player mesh/bones on a mob or vice versa as long as you remake its animations it will work fine. The folder location means nothing any more as you will find a lot has been placed in the wrong folder by CCR. I even found armor textures and bones in the monster folder once.

You too should go on a date ;P

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CCR them in the monster folder along with the new towers and barricades

poop i never saw the second page when i posted this but you too should chill. Most of monster files can't be used to my knowledge due to buggy animations and such but i have not spent much time on it. The New maus are not really maus as all races can use them and from what i have read it is used for the new gvg system and 1 man hdh.

Seeing as mau pulls a bone/mesh and texture file like npcs and monsters you can change it to any thing you like. I played with it before and made it into a flem and many other monsters its easy if you experiment. Every one can do it all they have to do is look at how things are linked and you understand it quickly.

quick edit

You can use npcs/maus and even player mesh/bones on a mob or vice versa as long as you remake its animations it will work fine. The folder location means nothing any more as you will find a lot has been placed in the wrong folder by CCR. I even found armor textures and bones in the monster folder once.

You too should go on a date ;P

Lol, sure prepare the dinner D: . I just can't stand people that act like they help by giving out 10% of the info then laugh at you because you can't figure out what the hell they want to say.

So I guess CCR is just too lazy to put the crap into the right folders now? D:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm only guessing at this stage but a lot of it is probably due to the new content. They will most likely use these as monsters too and for the new gvg units. So for them leaving it in one folder is probably best and not to duplicate and increase file size.

Every one guesses at times and most try to help but i think he was honestly trying to do something good. You can't tell who is just passing these days and you see many long term members that never post just leech. I know your not the same but most people have gotten into the habit of providing tiny bits information and not the full picture.

Just how the rf section has become i think its due to the many people who set up temporary servers for greed or because they think its easy and then fail. So you too should be raging at the them and not each other ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ron
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm only guessing at this stage but a lot of it is probably due to the new content. They will most likely use these as monsters too and for the new gvg units. So for them leaving it in one folder is probably best and not to duplicate and increase file size.

Every one guesses at times and most try to help but i think he was honestly trying to do something good. You can't tell who is just passing these days and you see many long term members that never post just leech. I know your not the same but most people have gotten into the habit of providing tiny bits information and not the full picture.

Just how the rf section has become i think its due to the many people who set up temporary servers for greed or because they think its easy and then fail. So you too should be raging at the them and not each other ;)

Yeah I got carried away a bit D: I rarely ask for help here, and if I do I search for hours and try for hours before that.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
We all do i remember when i got into rf and gave up on doing a 2.1.6 server after i set up a giga 4. All i did was spawn a bunch of +7 gear and run around like a fool but later on i became more involved.

I would love to see a closer rf community that actually worked to solve common problems and create new things not for the money but for the benefit of others who share and participate in the community. But what can you do this isn't a perfect world and what we end up with is a tire system.

Feel free to ask me any thing i am always happy to help.

Unrelated

So sad :(: my post count of 666 is no more

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there's a password..
Could someone know the password ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Rar Files Need Password To Extract.
so you must run the RFOnline_MMOPS_Setup.exe To Install It.
Put Them In 1 Folder And Run it.

:)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = Darks; 8086765]? Qualquer um pode fazer o upload 2.2.4 cliente RF Online :blush:[/ QUOTE]

There is not client 2.2.4, 2.2.4 client I threw on my server "Xtreme" has never been more 2.2.4 was just modified 2.2.3.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back