• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] -=LATEST Aion 4.3=-

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It-s working good, bit the ascension quest not showing it's annoying.
It's a quest script problem and can be imported from another dev server whos quest is not bugged ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How the hell can i make my self admin..
I can't find navicat or something to change the acc level.
And i login with user:test pass:test .
How can i make it this acc level 3 to be admin?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi is there any other mirror for download? mediafire if possible, faster downloads. my download keeps disconnecting.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mirrors will be added in few minutes....stay tooned!

thanks!!! very much apprciated soulsimbol.

ill provide a feedback soon after i try it. for the mean time will work on a 2 storey function hall drafting and 3d.

big thanks to you soulsimbol

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
tuned! hehe,

thanks for the release! i assume 4.5 will be next?

thanks!
god bless!

You are verry welcome and yes A i O N 4.5 will become my greatest release here in Ragezone and i belive it's the ONLY FORUM in all the w3 and in the world of all forums wich has such a privilege.

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are verry welcome and yes A i O N 4.5 will become my greatest release here in Ragezone and i belive it's the ONLY FORUM in all the w3 and in the world of all forums wich has such a privilege.

and we will be grateful when that time comes! good luck!

thanks!
god bless!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and we will be the luckiest people to have this releases... hope it will not fall in a dead end...

-------ooooooo------

got it working in just one go... this is awesome... the only thing is it seems that the navicat portable included have incompaitbility issue with windows 8.1 pro WMC, ill just install navicat and try to get to the database....

thanks man.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and we will be grateful when that time comes! good luck!

thanks!
god bless!

That time has yet to come but i'm sure it wont take long.

and we will be the luckiest people to have this releases... hope it will not fall in a dead end...

-------ooooooo------

got it working in just one go... this is awesome... the only thing is it seems that the navicat portable included have incompaitbility issue with windows 8.1 pro WMC, ill just install navicat and try to get to the database....

thanks man.

" About your OS and the testing of the files ( If you got the 8.1 OS you should use a virtual server to add a stable version os the Windows never tested them on 8.1 but i'll give a beer when it's SS get's out"

It wont have a endless time " Soon to come "

Cheers Guys

PS: Im testing the fix for the asc quest and will be added on the 4.3 and 4.5 files!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my hard drive just gone dead sigh* my system unit fell grrrrr.... luckily i saved your release in my usb. unfortunately my aion 4.3 client is lost forever. does anyone have a torrent for aion 4.3? been looking almost everywhere but no one have it, i dont want the one from ncsoft launcher its taking almost forever to download there and gameforge, sigh*

----successfully installed navicat and edited the database and seen a good result...but then when you leave your computer with kids running around you'll just gonna end up with busted system unit... now im using my asus n53jl notebook upgraded with 8gig ddr3 ram, i think i can run it again but i dont know where to get the 4.3 client in torrent. sigh... im still hoping my buddy could fix my hdd to recover the client.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to setup navicat and to start the server correctly cuz i'm newbie:D.i need username,password and port:D

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone tell me how to setup navicat and to start the server correctly cuz i'm newbie:D.i need username,password and port:D

Maybe you need to read the post carefully, this is not the beginner's files..... go elsewhere...
No offense

Last edited by a moderator:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Standalone for play?
And this server for play with Client V4.0.0.12?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no event config??

im sure you can do a better explain for me.

I didt just that in the first post.

Standalone for play?
And this server for play with Client V4.0.0.12?

Im not sure how familiar you are with the Java developing before asking this question.... i will make sure this thread will be avail. for users with more than 15 posts in Ragezone....

In this work with lasted Aion Na update?

it will work with client 4.3 , how far you are with the knoledge becouse it's imposible to match 4.3 architecture with 4.0 clietnts....

Answer : NO!

Back