• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Latest Aion Lightning Compile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i got this erorr can you help me?
Code:
ERROR [09 Oct 2010 17:18:27,949] com.aionemu.gameserver.utils.ThreadUncaughtExceptionHandler:39 Critical Error - Thread: Thread-1 terminated abnormaly: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.network.loginserver.LoginServer.gameServerDisconnected(LoginServer.java:375)
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.shutdownHook(ShutdownHook.java:142)
    at com.aionemu.gameserver.ShutdownHook.run(ShutdownHook.java:51)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Friends have no more following upgrade because the AL went to version 2.0. There is no more development for the 1.5 and 1.9 clients

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#Removed

Attachments

• prob - [Release] Latest Aion Lightning Compile - RaGEZONE Forums
    prob.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Relese] Aion lighting 2.0 suport
Downloaded and Tested Version 2.0.0.4 Client w/ 224 rev. Release. Everything is almost ok. I know we can fix the drops but the problem is the bindspots. This bug is very tricky. Can Someone Help Or Teach Me How To Fix The Scripts. Is There A Link I Can Use To Fix It.

Ex.

If I bind my character in Sanctum. I ended up spawning in Kruffulu Outpost In Eltnen. Some characters on Elyos Side ended up spawning in Asmo Maps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dear Warmonger:

First of all let me introduce myself, My name is Franco, I am a senior programmer working for an enterprise offering technical support for Oracle and IBM technologies. Apart from this, I like to spend my free time on Server development like Aion or Lineage.

Some days ago I was surfing the Aion Server project and looking for the last stable revision I end up in your thread "[Release] Latest Aion Lightning Compile". I saw that your last share was Rev. 333, as there are a lot of SVN repo on the web related to Aion lIghting I managed to decompiling the jar file for your release in order to get the original SVN repo for this particular release from a file:

<developerConnection>scm:svn:http://aionlightning.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/</developerConnection>

But when I try to access, it is password protected. I was wondering if you could share the source files?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards!

Franco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back