Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] latest version MuEX803!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone ?
i have client MuBlue 1.04.03 i use UPDATE_01 cant walk client close , i have client MuBlue 1.04.04 with patch 1.04.04 cant walk cliend close , i put UPDATE_01 in client 1.04.04 cant walk client close , what i should do anymore ? i realy dont know , can realy no one wanna share here the patch full for client 1.04.03 or 1.04.04 i realy dont know anymore what to do , im to confused about this .

I ask alot of users here on private , i ask they to make this , to upload files from they client and share it and everyone tell me to use client 1.04.03 + UPDATE_01 , i did that but still get error cant walk , is take only 1 min to upload the file ...

So i ask , can anyone upload all files from client without Data folder and put on upload file and share here ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone ?
i have client MuBlue 1.04.03 i use UPDATE_01 cant walk client close , i have client MuBlue 1.04.04 with patch 1.04.04 cant walk cliend close , i put UPDATE_01 in client 1.04.04 cant walk client close , what i should do anymore ? i realy dont know , can realy no one wanna share here the patch full for client 1.04.03 or 1.04.04 i realy dont know anymore what to do , im to confused about this .

I ask alot of users here on private , i ask they to make this , to upload files from they client and share it and everyone tell me to use client 1.04.03 + UPDATE_01 , i did that but still get error cant walk , is take only 1 min to upload the file ...

So i ask , can anyone upload all files from client without Data folder and put on upload file and share here ?

Reason is money.

Don't be a hater
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Anyone ?

That is the full client needed dude, the crack in update1 causes this bug, get a better crack

PS: These files are not user friendly!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
QQ截图20150303213229 - [Release] latest version MuEX803! - RaGEZONE Forums QQ截图20150303213208 - [Release] latest version MuEX803! - RaGEZONE Forums

work very well.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Tfv2KGZ - [Release] latest version MuEX803! - RaGEZONE Forums

main 1.04.03 not work 1.04.04 >>100%

>>>>Press "Like" button if i helped you
can you upload pach of the client all file unless Data (that folder i think we dont need) i mean all file from folder client unless Data

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

man pls can you upload your client and share it , i cant still walk , everytime i get disconnect
i download client 1.04.04 i put UPDATE_01 there same error
i download client 1.04.36 i put UPDATE_01 there same error
i download client 1.04.03 i pute UPDATE_01 there same error
then i put main 1.04.04 in all client and i get error
uplaod and share client already update :blushing:

i try alot thing , im here in forum almost 10 hours online to figurate how to make client to work with serverfile and still cant make it , i always my client closed when i walk ...

i go to sleep i cant stay right now and press refresh in forum with hope that some one can help me and share here the update with the client.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These guys coming and put. everything working and does not say anything else. I think the forum moderator should punish. because it is a forum to help each other not to brag about

Reaction score
man pls can you upload your client and share it , i cant still walk , everytime i get disconnect
i download client 1.04.04 i put UPDATE_01 there same error
i download client 1.04.36 i put UPDATE_01 there same error
i download client 1.04.03 i pute UPDATE_01 there same error
then i put main 1.04.04 in all client and i get error
uplaod and share client already update :blushing:

i try alot thing , im here in forum almost 10 hours online to figurate how to make client to work with serverfile and still cant make it , i always my client closed when i walk ...

i go to sleep i cant stay right now and press refresh in forum with hope that some one can help me and share here the update with the client.

Disable:
SpeedHack,ItemSerialchek..... and all in this topic

RaGEZONER Since 2004
Loyal Member
Reaction score
These guys coming and put. everything working and does not say anything else. I think the forum moderator should punish. because it is a forum to help each other not to brag about

And maybe you need to find way to may it work too for you.Remember this is the Release Section and not the Help Section.Go make a thread on help section for sure lot of people will answer all your concern there since everyone now is on focus how to make other things work.

And for those who put everything work fine like me,we just wanted that the topic creator knows that the files he share are working.

And about giving punishment you said,we didn't break any rules I think?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Main checksum

generate for your main and put in "D:\MuServer\Data\lang\tha"

sorry bad english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Common Server:

SpeedHackPlayerBlock = 0
ItemSerialCheck = 0
IsIgnorePacketHackDetect = 0
DisconnectHackUser = 0
EnableCheckPenetrationSkill = 0
in file commonserver.cfg ok thank

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you upload pach of the client all file unless Data (that folder i think we dont need) i mean all file from folder client unless Data
He not shared.

I give client for he. He not shared main for me.

Sry im bad english.

Back