Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]localhost v58 with useful stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey giora is it possible to get a gm client for this? like unlimited flashjumps I dont know if its a hack or not but I just want your client something like v55's gm clients

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't like people who depend on repacks, they never learn anything about what they're doing. I'm glad Vana doesn't allow repacks, it keeps the dev forums clean without a bunch of people begging for repacks or asking dumb questions like, "What repack is this for?" Sure theres one guy once in a while who ignorantly asks for one but for the most part its all clean.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Giora123: Have you tried to make a localhost with all these options for tespia v58 yet?
nope

Hey giora is it possible to get a gm client for this? like unlimited flashjumps I dont know if its a hack or not but I just want your client something like v55's gm clients
like i already said give me addresses for w.e you want

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nice dude XD. =]
Gonna be very useful for Odinsnow, Vana, and Titan XD

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
localhost v58 multi-client with dmg cap removed, swear filter disabled, drop able nx, no dc and unexeption error fix

localhost v55 multi-client with dmg cap removed, swear filter disabled, drop able nx and no dc

requests for other clients are welcome. post here a request and ill post a client you have requested and dont forget to give me addresses im not going to search for hacks for you

a note about cash shop: cash shop has nothing to do with client. it only related to the server, the only reason server owners "blocking" cash shop on client that connecting to there server, is coz there server doesnt have cash shopand when the server does have cash shop and ppl pressing on cash shop button then tubi value on there client is turned 1 and they cant cc/change map so they have to relog to change the value back to 0. i hope i was clear enough.
can u send me another link other den the rapidshare one? rapidshare doesnt work for me. tis is my email: kwanchong_chua@hotmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back