• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Release : Loong website mirror- China Loong (Young)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone This is basically the same thing i did for my USA loong release.

----DeadLink---- Please read below..

Again please give me likes as it took forever for me to get these files.

**UPDATE**

Update for those who wanted the China loong website , Note this is a rip and not a good one but you will need to manually change all links to load locally.. Sorry it took so long as i had left the Ragezone Community so long ago i will admit that i used httrack to do it xd i no longer do these rips anymore but lucky i still have these files as i am getting ready to start clearing files out of my archive. , I also have the china client 70% translated that i may upload alongside the server files for version 7842 , Server does not have the shutdown issue either as i have run this server back in 2016 on IntenseWokfGaming.com site does not exist anymore. Though i got bored of translating the thousands of xml files needed to fully translate it.

I have decided to also upload the Loong DragonBlood site as well, sorry everyone for the long wait.

China site Link:

I'm sorry i don't have the rar file for :Site_Images_from_url anymore but i'm sure you can still find them floating around somewhere.
USA Site Link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update for those who wanted the China loong website , Note this is a rip and not a good one but you will need to manually change all links to load locally.. Sorry it took so long as i had left the Ragezone Community so long ago i will admit that i used httrack to do it xd i no longer do these rips anymore but lucky i still have these files as i am getting ready to start clearing files out of my archive. , I also have the china client 70% translated that i may upload alongside the server files for version 7842 , Server does not have the shutdown issue either as i have run this server back in 2016 on IntenseWokfGaming.com site does not exist anymore. Though i got bored of translating the thousands of xml files needed to fully translate it.

I have decided to also upload the Loong DragonBlood site as well, sorry everyone for the long wait.

China site Link:

I'm sorry i don't have the rar file for :Site_Images_from_url anymore but i'm sure you can still find them floating around somewhere.
USA Site Link:

Staff member
Reaction score

China site Link:

USA Site Link:

Pretty awesome if you could release 70% translated files. I'd like to host a server for EU/US, just for fun. Loong was pretty awesome :) but sadly no good files to work with. Clockworkloong had about 200 players at the time, but i was forced to shutdown due crashes.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello DrifterCity , i am actually working on the translations again and have my client 70% translated already . i do have a server online but have not created a installer for the client yet.

Back