Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Ludi/Heny Pet jump quest.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Note: I ORIGINALLY made this for CashStory, but I got someone from ragezone requesting this to be released. So here; I'm REALLLY new to scripting, but I'm not bad. I'm not pro or anything. Anyways this works 100%. I hope you like it!

Don't come in here to flame. I used the search button, and I couldn't find one, so I decided to help the community and upload this for you to put in your servers.

HENESYS PET PARK. :]

DollFace - [Release] Ludi/Heny Pet jump quest. - RaGEZONE Forums

You talk to him.
Then you do the jumpquest and get to the very top, and give Trainer Frod the letter.

Then you will receive a pet food that gives 100+ closeness, double click on it. (it's in your Cash tab.)
The pet food:

I hope you guys like it! :]<3

---------------------------------------------------
LUDI PET WALKWAY ADDED. ;D

Talk to weaver at the bottom to get his letter.

Bring his letter up to the top and give it to Neru.

Then you get

The pet food:

You do not need to leave credits/put Cashstory or anything anywhere. As long as no one uploads this and claims it as theirs I'm happy.

THE DOWNLOAD:

Instructions: Just copy and paste it/drag/extract to Scripts>Npc folder.

It's not suppose to be useful, it's just for fun, if anyone wants to put it in their servers. o___o

Most servers have henesys pet park working but when you cc your automatically at the top. Did you fix that bug?

Most servers have henesys pet park working but when you cc your automatically at the top. Did you fix that bug?

We don't have that glitch in Cashstory, so I don't know, LOL. Actually I play quite lots of servers, and not any of them have had it.

We don't have that glitch in Cashstory, so I don't know, LOL. Actually I play quite lots of servers, and not any of them have had it.

A lot of servers do and I do that trick sometimes ;o

Honestly I can't remember ;o but it was when pets were first released so thats probably why.

Lawls, so you were just basically trying to bring me down or something, assuming that ALOT of servers had this, when you didn't even have any facts or anything to back it up.

Back