Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Lunia Source code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,
today i will be releasing the Lunia source code, including Lunia Z sources, the source is around 80% complete, there is some ASP parts missing and eventually some database configurations, there is already compiled tools inside the ragezone folder which are all credited to Jangan. We tried to start up a Lunia Z server but we got stuck after character selection and couldnt select a Square to connect to, because Lunia Z is using different packets to authenticate which we couldn't figure out yet. The binary converter inside the Lunia Tools folder converts xml to .b only, not the other way around + the old client wont be able to read all of the "new" .b files, the lunia z client does read them all. These files are VS 2005 applications i believe, could be VS 2003 as well, im not sure anymore. I also uploaded the web parts for the server ( IIS, asp files and shop ). If you have any questions simply message me or reply to thread. I will also share an ItemInfo.txt includes all items along with Hash and name inside. Most of the big projects have still to be compiled correctly. Good luck

ItemInfos.txt :

Lunia Source and Tools :

Lunia Source with tools on Mega :

Old Lunia source code which you might need to compile some things on the new source :

MSSQL Database files :

Last edited by a moderator:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can yougiveotherconnections,Icouldn't.Best to use mega.co.nz

Reaction score
To run the tools, you can either re-compile "fix few things"

or just simple start them up in their EXEs, you will need the client for them "the opened client".

if you guys want a detailed tutorial, i can provide one... upon requests.

so when we will see private server with those files?

Takes time and a good C++ coder.

Reaction score
@Jangan
What is the current state of this source code?

generally 80% complete. not sure if all files are uploaded... since my lunia folder is

Qso6CpN - [Release] Lunia Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just leaving a note, the most important thing to be compiled is "luniaclient2" if that one is compiled, a lot of problems will be solved most likely.

another note : config.xml inside the data folder, you can set "forcexmldata" 0 = .b files, 1 = raw xml start up, if you start the client with raw xml it needs up to 5 minutes to start the client.

some pictures of how far i can get :
Especially - [Release] Lunia Source code - RaGEZONE Forums

here is where the problem starts, no square to select, even though all servers are started up and loaded correctly. we couldn't figure out that problem yet sadly.

we assume its some configurations inside the database and asp files, they are missing some resources. we think its lunia z using different packets

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
just leaving a note, the most important thing to be compiled is "luniaclient2" if that one is compiled, a lot of problems will be solved most likely.

another note : config.xml inside the data folder, you can set "forcexmldata" 0 = .b files, 1 = raw xml start up, if you start the client with raw xml it needs up to 5 minutes to start the client.

some pictures of how far i can get :

here is where the problem starts, no square to select, even though all servers are started up and loaded correctly. we couldn't figure out that problem yet sadly.

we assume its some configurations inside the database and asp files, they are missing some resources. we think its lunia z using different packets
Correct, it is due to packet support. Because the old database and IIS is running the old protocols, you have to update ALL the procedures in the database, and ALL the ones in the IIS files to have support for the new packets.
We were able to get it to display the squares, however upon connecting to the squares, even more problems arise. We got CEGUI errors, STAGEGROUPHASH NULL errors, INVALID PARAMETER errors, all most likely due to incompatible packets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back