• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Make your own maple client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn noob >< thats nothing ... just save it with the extension .ps and open it with photoshop and you wil get this ...

nubspacecake - [Release] Make your own maple client - RaGEZONE Forums

Pwned

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
omfffffffffffffffggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
postscript hint given away a while back by me

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to stay on topic? You guys troll 90% of the time.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It was obvious I mean read the first line PS-Adobe lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys.
didn't know what this was, so i've let my inferior tracking abilities loose, and made you figure what it was :)

don't we all love maths?

obtw
GG at MSDartz instantly "knowing what to do with this", and trolling everyone else for not knowing :) FAIL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you guys.
didn't know what this was, so i've let my inferior tracking abilities loose, and made you figure what it was :)

don't we all love maths?

obtw
GG at MSDartz instantly "knowing what to do with this", and trolling everyone else for not knowing :) FAIL

That made me lol.

Infraction Baɴɴed
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this man :)
Lol at this. its like you are trying to get your postcount up any way you can. im surprised you didnt resort to sucking e-penis. =.=

Back