[Release] Making some v55 localhosts

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I give you a client and have you add item vac for me?

Yeah, that was a pretty nooby request. I added nop to the correct value but I always end up disabling my ability to pick up items all together lol.
 
killer1087, the client you gave me had the same problem with item vac as me. If you nop it, it disables the ability to pick up items all together, not even regular pick up. But I did a little experimenting and realized how to add item vac.

When you look up the value for item vac, don't nop it. Instead, change it from JNZ to JE. If you change it to JE then item vac would work.
 
Uploading both of BukLaoKid's clients... be about 5min

Thanks Hotoshii

Updated!! Added BukLaoKid's two clients
Updated!! Added Maplesaif's Client
 
Ummm, can you make this? Some people are having troubles involving skills with my client for some reason

Super tubi
Can swear
Can drop NX
5,000k Damage Cap <5,000,000>
No-DC
Multi-Client

IP:
98.243.92.155
 
Hey Can U help me With adding The stuff with Hex Editor Workshop? I put my Hamachi Ip 3 times Then, I really have no idea how to put the stuff in._.
 
Could you make one for us? :
IP: 24.187.24.122

Unl FJ
no D/C
Multi Client
Make Client so you can drop NX
Infinite Flash Jump
Swear
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
Super Speed walk
 
Can u please do this for me

No-DC
Cash shop
Mega tubi
Unlimited Flash jump
Floor jump
Damage Cap 5-10 mil
Infinite text
Spam hack
Meso drop 2 bil
Drop NX
Multi Client

Ip is:5.238.31.114
 
if I were you guy's I'd use the client editor to add your IP. It works, I checked. If killer had to add the hacks and IP it would take longer since it requires the hex editor and ollydbg.
 
Hey umm Can i Have...
Cash Shop
Cash item Droppable
Mega Tubi
No-DC
No Breath
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
No Swear Filter
Damage Cap at 99m
 
Hi ive just started doing some locahost editing and i would like to make some for you people these are the things i can put in.....
Unl FJ
Floor Jump
Multi Client
Make Client so you can drop NX
Infinite Flash Jump
Swear
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
Mega Tubi
Fast attack
Item Vac
Sit down anywhere
No breath
Summon fast attack
Super Climb
Fly
Infinite Ladder
Super Speed walk
Fast animation
Godmode
Lag Hack
Levitate
Slower Speed walk
Zero Vac
Swim hack

I will also hex edit the ip for you in the client
___________________________________________________________________________
Clients
___________________________________________________________________________
Sorry heres the first rile requested by darky88
No-DC
MegaTubi
Unl. FJ
Drop NX
Multi Client
(Hex Edited With IP)

Im gonna have a break for 30min maybe.... Didnt get much sleep and got bad head ache

BukLaoKid's clients
Could you make me two? o.o
One:
Unl FJ
Floor Jump
Multi Client
Make Client so you can drop NX
Infinite Flash Jump
Swear
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
Mega Tubi
No breath
Any Damage Cap


Two:
Make Client so you can drop NX
Swear
Mega Tubi
99999 Damage cap


Maplesaif's Client (Finally ^^)
Unl FJ
Mega Tubi
No breath
CashShop

Hey can you please make me a client

Server IP/Hamachi IP: 5.223.178.37

Features:
Drop able NX
Swear
No-DC
CashShop
99K Damage Cap


Thanks alot :D
 
killer i need this i waiting for you thanks alot

1.cash shop
2.mega tubi
3.remove damage cap
4. over lvl can change job
5.non-dc
6.without floor jump ...

can help me make this thanks alot :D
 
Can i have 1 that has
Multi Client
Make Client so you can drop NX
Swear
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
Mega Tubi
No DC
Cash Shop
No dmg cap
IP 5.31.108.93
 
Unl FJ
Floor Jump
Multi Client
Make Client so you can drop NX
Infinite Flash Jump
Swear
Spam Hack
Infinite Text
Mega Tubi
Item Vac
No breath
No Dmg Cap
No Dc

I would like that one thank you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back