[RELEASE] ManGOS DB Handler

wat need to do for inporting acount from version 0.45 to 0.5

for a RAW import in the new DB this is the procedure so noone will ask again :

1) Update your current DB (0.45 or any other) to the latest STRUCTURE with the 2***_*****.sql files provided by the developers.
2) Export the Accounts/Chars with Mangos Database Handler.
3) Import the new DB (0.50 or any other) deleting everything.
4) Import again the Accounts/Chars.
 
Posted Revision 141 on the UPDATER SYSTEM (there is no release, you must update) :

1 - Fixed a crash occuring when selecting a spell without searching first. (Thanks to ThunderFX)
 
I'm not sure what's causing this, but the UI for your program never fully loads. I get a dialog box that never loads any controls and the program ultimately just winds up not responding. I'm using the latest revision on your website because I cannot download the updates as the program will not load. I have the .net framework 2.0 installed, and all the required software (not that it should matter because I'm not even getting to the point where require software is necessary). I'm running Windows XP Pro so it's a pretty standard configuration. Ever heard of this happening before? I'm gonna try downloading an archived revision and if it works updating to the latest from there.
 
Can you tell me exactly what the dialogbox say?
If you have MSN add me so we can talk and resolve this matter. ;) (my address is at the contact page in my website)

The required software are :

MaNGOS Latest Revision
SDB Latest Revision upgraded with SVN updates
 
Posted Revision 142 on the UPDATER SYSTEM (there is no release, you must update) :

1 - Changed the export function for item and creature (now it will export every linked table (or almost all of them)
2 - Added the fully completed npc_trainer handler.
 
Posted Revision 143 on the UPDATER SYSTEM (there is no release, you must update) :

1 - Added the fully completed npc_vendor handler.
2 - Implemented the I button on the character_inventory handler.
 
Posted Revision 144 on the UPDATER SYSTEM (there is no release, you must update) :

1 - Fixed a bug in the character_homebind handler.
2 - Added the maxrage,maxenergy fields in the character handler.
3 - Fixed a bug in the NPC Vendor button.
 
1 - Fixed a serious bug in the exporter.
2 - Added support for \ character in the SQL queries of all program. Please test it intensively. :)
3 - Highly optimized the Export Accounts/Chars function. (i encourage to re-export your accounts/chars with the new function)
4 - Fixed a bug with " character support inside the SQL Queries of the character_handler.
 
Posted Revision 150 (i've posted the installshield distribution for this revision and the update on the updater system so you can choose freely) :

1 - Fixed executing SQLs via ShellExtension on Realmd Database

I've posted another Installshield release cause we got enough update to make it worth. :D
 
Posted Revision 151 on the UPDATER SYSTEM (there is no release, you must update) :

1 - Added support for # comment at the end of the line in the DB Management Area. (Maked for fixing the update 2469 released by the developers)
 
Back