- Joined
- Jun 19, 2008
- Messages
- 81
- Reaction score
- 62
- Removed
Last edited:
If i remember it correctly Elementary was made by Gracefull.Nice release DusteR , did you make the elementary map too?
Hi forum,
I started (I think) the first skillmap ever for gunz, but I improved alot!
VID:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
I've never posted a download here, so this would be my first one :blush:
- DusteRSkilltrailV1 -
DOWNLOAD:To view the content, you need to sign in or register
VID:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
- DusterSkillTrail_V2 -
Download:To view the content, you need to sign in or register
VID:
To view the content, you need to sign in or register
----------
Im already building a new one! V3
I always love to build GunZ maps [HQ, ofcourse!], but I think ill quit@it soon, so I might release all my maps in a map-pack at this forum. Want to see more of my maps check 'Gzmap' I didnt update YT for a while,,