• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Master Skill 2232

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works fine, but how can back to original damage font ? :w00t:

Reaction score
Do you have a screenshot? This shouldn't change the font.
the patch contain SpriteImage patch if i'm not wrong, and that SpriteImage change the damage font...
because he is only understand how to "extract and replace", that is why his font is changed, and couldnt bring back the damage font, he doesnt even bother to look the files on the patch, only extract and replace...
-_-"

Reaction score
the patch contain SpriteImage patch if i'm not wrong, and that SpriteImage change the damage font...
because he is only understand how to "extract and replace", that is why his font is changed, and couldnt bring back the damage font, he doesnt even bother to look the files on the patch, only extract and replace...
-_-"

Oh, I see. Well probably can't just replace the spriteimage then if it has fixed skill icons for master skills.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. Looking closely at the files found Client/Effect/effectfont.dds and the suggestive name I did not copied this file and the font of the damage has not changed.

Another question which I set up the master ability to remain with the same pt restriction of Basic Skills > Expert> Elite , because at level 2 the character can already use master skills and is 0/1 pt .

I created another character Bell- Spec restrictions to use the master skills are ok , but with 0/1 for Master when I open the Force guide they are as they should be for the other Master 1/1 and not allowed to use up to the application of level .

Here the image.

#1 Ranged and Warrior Acc can use respective Master skill at base level 1 with 0/1.
#2 Spec Bell can't use the skills !Correct but the master is 0/1 !Wrong.
#3 Force skill are perfect, start with 1/1 and with correct restrictions.

Just point me right way, and i try fix it :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone reupload the files.. if there is no sound effects i have a gud idea how to but still need testing

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have backup this file

Maybe for SkillForce client patch

Thank man.. il make a back up of this too just incase

Back