Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Al working good and great, i love these files THEY ARE THE BEST!!!

But... I need client!! ;(
I was looking everywhere, if someone has got it somewhere on HDD please upload... I'll give you Set FO on my Server :)

Regards

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
One question, why can not I wear the skeleton?:)
Screen(10_16-03_16)-0000 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a little problem..

1.alot of GM Commands doesn't works!!

/online, /gmoveall, /setzen, /reload doesn't works! ...

2.the ShopInTheGame doesn't works to.. GS Show error: "Shop Server Connect Failed" why?

help please!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Main Not Responding All The Time!
You should try again set up your ip adress by hex editor.

You have an error in MSSQL connection. Data not saving...

error contains on warp configuration file in your client. change the client.

GS not work...
Firstly you should set up the server. One hundred+ peoples play on this server, only your GS not running, maybe something wrong?? Sorry for my English

this server have bug.

sometimes when you warp to GSCS or back to GS you get disconnected but sometimes wont happened. :D

and i wonder if still somebody use this file with that bug. :).

btw thanks great server files.

Try to change ports to connect GS and GSCS each other.

Help me .......
i can't run Gameserver (Sub)
error :
diablo71 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums

diablo71 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums

:*:

This ports is bussy on your system. Try to find application,that uses ports the same with GS.exe. Sorry for my English

I have some problem...
After few min playtime i got a DC.
All times again.

What can i do.
Maybe this error contains with wrong settings on your server. Correctly set up your dates of events, can you upload screen of your GS ? There must be something @RED@

anyone can help?

Please, set up your ip adress to main.exe of your client. Chek it for two times. Did you set up correctly your mapserverinfo.dat? Chek for Connectserver normal work. Sorry 4 my English

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys, i'm having problems with my WebShop.. I cant find the right Type and Index of the hole items...
I searched in items(kor) and item(New) but, for exemple , in my webshop i put to buy a wing and comes a sword..
I cant find the right index and codes of the items in this version...
But in the rest, i just LOVED all the serverfiles, thanks for all, you guys are the best.
Thanks for the help, i'll be waiting for an answer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi.. Well i have done everything as in description. My client works, but i cant start my server.
Each time no matter what i start, GS, GS_CS, Or SCFExDB each time i have this ERROR:
error1 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums error2 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums

Could someone help with answer how to resolve this problem?
Is its possible. ;)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys ;)

I have downloaded that client files but i can't find this IP:
2. Client Config:
main.exe HexEdit
IP: 83.222.178.149
Serial: Mfsteamforeverrr

There is another one IP adress but when i change him to mine i have problem with server, when i start the client so Mu gets loaded, than chose the server and disconenect...

Im using operating sys. WindXP SP3.

Help me guys ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, i'm gonna post about this cause no one else has mentioned it!
Server files are working great, very stable server. 1 Problem : After i lunch everything, about 20 - 30 minutes later, The exp drops automatically. I have absolutely no idea what may be causing this. I set the exp in the commonserver.cfg to about 500!, in game play i receive about 40.000 exp. 20 minutes later i get ,from the same monsters, 3 -4 exp ?
I have no idea what is causing this. PLEASE HELP!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1 Problem : After i lunch everything, about 20 - 30 minutes later, The exp drops automatically. I have absolutely no idea what may be causing this. I set the exp in the commonserver.cfg to about 500!, in game play i receive about 40.000 exp. 20 minutes later i get ,from the same monsters, 3 -4 exp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small рейты for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and раклион 2? if there is an answer wait коменнтариев for thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

So someone will help and still there is a question as there where to choose the Persian to clean the client above an inscription of dark side and under Persians a line as to move away them or in what bmd the document to do it?!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The people tested the server very good assembly convenient and without any falling but the problem I eats ь1 I put almost under a pure season 5 and under small рейты for example 75-100 exp and wanted to learn as to clean the aida 3 kantura 3 card how to clean икарус 2 and раклион 2? if there is an answer wait коменнтариев for thanks!

---------------------------------------------------

So someone will help and still there is a question as there where to choose the Persian to clean the client above an inscription of dark side and under Persians a line as to move away them or in what bmd the document to do it?

Last edited:
Back