Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 3

hello,

need help with client. I have made server "MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 3" downloaded from first page of this post. Server running on windows server 2008.

cant find working client, any link?? thx

[GameServerInfo]

ClientExeVersion=1.06.30
ClientExeSerial=Mfsteamforeverrr

diablo71 - [Release] MFS Team Season V FULL- Update 5 - RaGEZONE Forums

got errors like this then i try to connect

what client i have Used: "Season5 Client Edited BY KarLi" and "MFS Team Season 5 FULL" and other main's.exe

main.exe was editing with hex editor.

thx.

Best Regards.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hi people, i have this problem, any solution?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

help me

Code:
Faulting application name: GameServer.exe, version: 10.3.70.0, time stamp: 0x4b97dc64
Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x14adaf59
Faulting process id: 0x2874

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why keep get dc?
i change ip with hex editor edi.
and usin MFS TEAM SERASON V FULL client.
any idea?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

why keep get dc?
i change ip with hex editor edi.
and usin MFS TEAM SERASON V FULL client.
any idea?

any prob here? help pls.
thank:blink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

maybe the client does not match the server version, or something like that(usually a main problem). On the first page it says that client is no ready yet, so i think that if you are trying to connect after applying 3rd update, using the previous client, thats why you get dc....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

who has uide for season 5? i dont know how botpet works or other events please guide...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

who has guide for season 5? i dont know how botpet works or other events please guide...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

When is the client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I'm so tired to work with this server file. Update3 didn't work on my WindowsXP SP3,can't run GS.

Then I use update 2, I config every thing,move,mobs,shop,gate,item till it run normally. Crywolf work and I can warp every where.

But, The only one problem is create guild and GS freeze.
Any suggestion? Or I have to for got this server as Diablo71 said. But I love this server. I lost much time with this server and I don't want to config new other server. I don't want to install windows server 2003 too. Because I think many applications will not work on that windows.

Just my explain.

For Diablo71, could you please re-encode the GS for windowsXP? Before you go to be a soldier why don't you left some another good thing for us.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the project is abandoned, diablo say that he will make update 4 and client and nothing.

If you want to use the files whit no errors use Windows 7 if you don´t like win2k3.

Ps: can you share your server configs ?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

I'm so tired to work with this server file. Update3 didn't work on my WindowsXP SP3,can't run GS.

Then I use update 2, I config every thing,move,mobs,shop,gate,item till it run normally. Crywolf work and I can warp every where.

But, The only one problem is create guild and GS freeze.
Any suggestion? Or I have to for got this server as Diablo71 said. But I love this server. I lost much time with this server and I don't want to config new other server. I don't want to install windows server 2003 too. Because I think many applications will not work on that windows.

Just my explain.

For Diablo71, could you please re-encode the GS for windowsXP? Before you go to be a soldier why don't you left some another good thing for us.

Remember, Scfmt files dont work on windows xp
only vista, win 7 and 2003

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Reason why we don't like Other version of windows,except XP,because of these:

- Big problem is:
The dedicate server is too expensive for us to buy or rent. Then we have to rent VPS (Virtual Private Server) to host our Muserver. And most of VPS provider used WindowsXP or Linux. Why should we lost much time to config Windows Server 2003 or Windows 7 Muserver? Because it will be useless.

- Second thing is:
When we config and test Muserver we use PC to do these. And most aplications, drivers and programs we have used daily supported WindowsXP . Some programs/drivers will not run correctly if we install Windows server 2003 or above.

As I know Windows server 2003 is suitable for server computer, not convenient for home usage. And Windows7 is too new.

What do you think, Friends? Please tell us if you are runing Windows Server 2003 or Windows7. Is there any problem or usage limit?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Ok i got my server up, Now i Just need the gate(warping to maps)
to be fix. For example, When you click on Devias3, it will warp u too dungeon etc..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

update 3 does not support window 7 ultimate..
ERROR error Error..
and cant get connect to my server... #!@#!#@
help plss

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the gates of this server are ok, the problem is in the movereq(kor).txt, the index of the location are mistyped, edit the movereq.bmd of the client and compare the index, and then fix the movereq(kor).txt of the server
This is how you fix warps i had the same issue worked fine once i edited the right file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is there any fix for greater fortitude bug? (swell) ?

Back