Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MiniLiteCP Version 1

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This original code is all by Dyeprey, :D
I have made the lightest most easy to use Control Panel ever based on his code, Its really simple, A mere login and administration/user control panel.
Meaning no links, advertisements, voting, stats nothing, just login, and quickly do what you need to do

Idea Credits go out to: Akai

PHP coder credits: Dyeprey

Theme and organization: Alex

Please post mirrors and such thank you, Also, The theme's not the greatest in the world, But its extremely simple to make your own.

Love ya Akai lmao.

Update:

I can do many things with this and even make more theme's or a better default, And everyone can put their help into the production of this.

I can also add for the middle for the main area to have a News system and in the administration area you can add news items, Everyone tell me what you think
And I'll do my best.

Sweet! Thanks for this alex. Will test asap.

Edit: You Got an sql error on register ;p

What was the error? Bah, I'll try, It lets me login though lol
I should test alot of things before I post.
Edit:

Account Registered!

You can now login to the game

Works for me..
Alex2
I cant find your Characters. seems you dont have one :p
Name Level Class Zuly

^Works perfect..
You can see it here
I used my exact files here.

What was the error? Bah, I'll try, It lets me login though lol
I should test alot of things before I post.
Edit:

Account Registered!

You can now login to the game

Works for me..
Alex2
I cant find your Characters. seems you dont have one :p
Name Level Class Zuly

^Works perfect..

Hm, SQL went down atm when I tried :zippy: lol.

Great release mate.

Hm, SQL went down atm when I tried :zippy: lol.

Great release mate.

No problem, I seemed to whine about different things, even got an infraction on myself so I figured I'd do something for everyone.
I just hope Dyeprey doesn't spaz on my head lol
I ripped out alot of his function()'s lol

I have been downloaded MiniLiteCP but when i run this WEB, its the pics bellow
Plz tell me why ?

Sry for my bad E

Attachments

• dunknown - [Release] MiniLiteCP Version 1 - RaGEZONE Forums
    dunknown.webp
    6.7 KB · Views: 100
Oh i have been downloaded your MiniLiteCP, i changed config to Database User, Database Name, but when i browse MiniLiteCP, it likes this ...
I dont known what happen

Oh i have been downloaded your MiniLiteCP, i changed config to Database User, Database Name, but when i browse MiniLiteCP, it likes this ...
I dont known what happen

This is not RoseCP, This is a Mini Version its just a login, not stats etc, Sorry if you got confused by this.

Hello I'n Newbie here I already download your minilitecp but when I want create account error said

Cant Select roseon [dmysql class]

can't anybody help me..... thanks alot

Hello I'n Newbie here I already download your minilitecp but when I want create account error said

Cant Select roseon [dmysql class]

can't anybody help me..... thanks alot

Really it means, Learn english and edit your config file properly and try again.

Back