• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey anyone could make me a guide how to set up those files to run them local?

when i try i got to login in screen but when i have chose Helhem\server 1, there do not pop up any login in square:/

pls anyone help me

Edit: maybe can be something with a loopback, if so help me to fix it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hey anyone could make me a guide how to set up those files to run them local?

when i try i got to login in screen but when i have chose Helhem\server 1, there do not pop up any login in square:/

pls anyone help me

Edit: maybe can be something with a loopback, if so help me to fix it :)

contact me morgan_hacker@windowslive.com

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys , when I try to add more maps in movereq in mmtdata Gameserver gives me an error thats says this :

Are you adding more than 50 warps? If so tell me I Will expand the number of max warps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to disable all cash shop? I don't need it and if this is off, on game if you will press "x" (cash shop) you will have trouble must to reconnect cose can't use any buttons, can't use any shops etc.. Need to disable all cash shop..:mad:

Use your Eyes go to CashShopOption.dat

Code:
[CashShopOption]
UseCashShop  = 1   //Cash Shop Switch (0:Disabled 1:Enabled)
ConnectShopServer = 1   //Connect Cash Shop (0:Disabled 1:Enabled)
ShopServerIP  = 127.0.0.1    //Shop Server Ip Address
ShopServerPort  = 55821   //Shop Server Port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hallo everybody! Help who that ! I started a server all ok ! But can not call at a game ! Writes that invalid of accaunt! That to do does not know help who that !!!!!!
Avenged - [Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng) - RaGEZONE Forums

HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!:*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You would not say where exactly to check up IP ? But as though I changed everywhere ! Mein changed also !

Gyvastis
Reaction score
In server you need to change ip in
bin\Data\ServerList
Data\MapServerInfo
and Joinserver ip in Startup.ini

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only here - bin\Data\ServerList Data\MapServerInfo and Joinserver ip in Startup.ini ? And all no longer where not to change?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And ip that to it is needed to change in 3 places ? Or yet where that ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you put your IP i will change it for you,or just send a PM with IP.
Its only one IP you need to change

Edit:I have a prob with chashop...i don't know haw to change the connection with the site...and about the Seal of Sustance...whats the point of it?it should be for stoping time of some other Seal or not?But now if you buy Ascension you can't stop it...if you leave the game you lose the time...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I changed ip as said here:
(bin\Data\ServerList
Data\MapServerInfo
and Joinserver ip in Startup.ini)

But here pound a problem however remained !! For me the same writes that my accaunt is invalide !
How to decide this problem ?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I changed ip as said here:
(bin\Data\ServerList
Data\MapServerInfo
and Joinserver ip in Startup.ini)

But here pound a problem however remained !! For me the same writes that my accaunt is invalide !
How to decide this problem ?

dude you need to know how the basic configuration works!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I know as works !!! I put a server and to it ! But in him am that I can not understand or it a client is bad or I where both that or did not so ! Here and ask a help ! If you are heavy to say so silent !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude I know as works !!! I put a server and to it ! But in him am that I can not understand or it a client is bad or I where both that or did not so ! Here and ask a help ! If you are heavy to say so silent !

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i add items in serv but i have a problem the items dont have good texture what i can do??

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried different combinations in ANTIHACK system in COMMONSERVER.CFG but EvilSpirit, CommetFall and IceStorm for SM not work over the 9000-9500 energy. Everything else works very well. New Sets from Season IV without Glow Effect look stupid for me. On your screen, gnomiux, New Sets look better.

EDIT: After using 2 Chaos Cards you must sell items from them to be able to use 3rd Chaos Card, otherwise you receive "Dupe Items" warning.
wingsofhell, can you help?

EDIT: BravoIntel, check your MD5 configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back