• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MMT Official Season II (Eng)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
items from event boss dont drop with luck
what is chance to get gem and jog?

ds and bc.dat files arent complete (havent time start section)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I could not see a "CSPOINTS" row to add wcoins. How can i add wcoins here?

open cashshopserver.exe with hex editor, search for CSPOINTS and change to WCoins, thats what i did also similary changed to cspoints2 and then databasetable = cspoints2, but be sure u direct it correctly to the right TABLE so it reads the right column which u want it to be wcoins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open cashshopserver.exe with hex editor, search for CSPOINTS and change to WCoins, thats what i did also similary changed to cspoints2 and then databasetable = cspoints2, but be sure u direct it correctly to the right TABLE so it reads the right column which u want it to be wcoins
Thanks i will try.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with CSPoints is fixed. Thanks Karli.

There is another moment, is there any solution about max stats? How to make them fixed on 32767?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i got a problem on 380 items
when i point the arrow mouse on the 380 items the Client close

any possible solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1.00.18 release =]

Can you upload it to another place? some error with downloading, and what about client please? And last question.. castle siege battle forks fine? Ty for your answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back