[Release] Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Hello im Releasing the Moblie Server i have debugdt it the sources and added somethings for the weather.

INFORMATION:
Moblie Server it was Cheezscape Server but i modifid it to the new updates at Runescape.com

You can scan the files i you want.
I dont have screenshots but a friend of my have playdes and found 1 bug

BUGS:
1 bug: buying thinks at the market

I will release 2.0 at 2008
Pleas give your reaction how i can make Moblie Server better.

 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

You really should add features -.- and screenshots.. and I think Moblie is kinda a weird name for a server source.
 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

Why the **** would you call it Mobile if it's not mobile?

I actually thought this was worth looking at, retard.
 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

mann,,just gtfo, wtf u talkinmg about MOBILE?! ...rofl,... u came into a random section or something this is - FILES/GAME. If U DIDN`T KNOW.
 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

Baxi60, learn how to read, he obviously know what forum this is, that's why he released a source on this forum, thus he was correct and you wasn't and people does it really matter what the source is called, you're telling him to gtfo because of what is source is called? so if someone made an amazing server but was called something stupid, you'd laugh and tell him to gtfo, grow up.

One more thing, if you could actually read you would notice it says moblie, not mobile.
 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

Its not that bad. It's actually Good. The only thing I have against this server is I can't make anyone staff.
 
Re: [REL]Moblie Server 1.0[REL]

erm log out make yourself staff log on u should be done remember
3. owner ( shiny gold crown )
2. admin ( gold crown )
1. mod ( silver poopoo crown )
 
I'm tired of this..
Every release i go to shows no pics.
Like are you guys lazy....
Noone will waste their time downloading a source without any pictures for all we know you can be lieing and setting up virus lures.
 
Back