Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mrs Protecter 2.0 ? xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
k so i havn't been online for a long time and i thought it would be a shame to let this info goto waste so here is a pm i wrote to somebody who asked for it and i'm now releasing it to everybody

becous you asked so nicely ill tell you how i finaly found a solution
ill discribe it and if you dont get any steps then just pm me back

1 . download "password protect"
2. unpack your mrs you want to pack
3. put a file in that mrs called +Aprotect
4. put a txt file in there and name it +Aprotect.txt
5. Protect that file and folder with the password protect program
6. pack the mrs
7. goto processes and end the proces: cfpsys
8. now try to unpack the mrs and it shouldnt work

Reason for this to work is the mrs.exe unpacks everything in alphabetical order so it first tries to unpack that but since its protected it crashes. now somebody with a mrs unpacker witch doesnt do that can still go into your files.. but most people wont have it

easy huh :D

i dont remember where to get password protect but to figure that out isnt so hard

Have fun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx this really helps.
BTW to find that Password Protect, go search.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's lame and complicated Just do hex edit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then tell ppl how brian -_-
EDIT: My mrs goes to file size 1 kb, any idea on wat went wrong...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
doesnt reall work if u kno c++ so for ppl that are smart here is how u undo it :)

open with visual c and change the hex code into a binary code
then change that binary file to a cpp file
then compile it and link with obj files
load the bat file
open obj with txt

if it is a folder

u can open hex editor and convert the file to a bat file
link the bat file with the folder.
open folder with visual c
find the code with hex editor 0x33b514
change that code to 0x33a513
find code 54a36x5
change to 54b36w4

then go to visual c.
decompile
then convert the folder to a bat or openable file like an exe file
open the file and it should show all the info with a bunch of codes and stuff and just look for password in it. the password code thing should be <<password>> something like that and it should have some codes and stuff
change the password after <<password>> to x15a58c5a and ur password should be 1 and then just unlock file :)

im smart for a 11 year old turning 12 :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i jsut tested out works fine, cant unpack but 1 problem when u put the system.mrs back in the folder on my matchserver it says zitemcheck sum i dont know why that happend i had my zitem bot for machserver and system there both the same i dont know why i cant log-in but when i use normal system.mrs without locked i can log-in something rong!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i jsut tested out works fine, cant unpack but 1 problem when u put the system.mrs back in the folder on my matchserver it says zitemcheck sum i dont know why that happend i had my zitem bot for machserver and system there both the same i dont know why i cant log-in but when i use normal system.mrs without locked i can log-in something rong!!

lol i already told u y on aim.. xD u needa link the system mrs to the real system mrs using a code that redirects to the real system mrs and uses that system mrs. put the real system mrs in the system mrs folder ur gonna comply it with. before u comply it hide it with a file hider and dont forget the password u put in for file hider. then put the system mrs in the folder and complie it then there u go ur new system mrs :) o btw this is another exploit of how to make ur file uncomplieable xD

the reason why it didnt work because ur using this as ur system mrs

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes I know simple edeting but almost nobody knew it for 1 and second why the hell did you said That I can't do anything huh?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ACTommyZ, thats not C++.

Holy crap this forum has no minds at all.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ACTommyZ, thats not C++.

Holy crap this forum has no minds at all.

qft.

and that hex trick has been around probably longer then you have been alive. so dont feel so special. and anyone that has an original file can reconstruct it and open it, all it takes is....well....not even half a brain.

Back