• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] Mu Ex702 ServerFiles B6 4.5 Wing 2.5 + News Item

Reaction score
muonlinegr2 - [Release] Mu Ex702 ServerFiles B6 4.5 Wing 2.5 + News Item - RaGEZONE Forums

muonlinegr2 - [Release] Mu Ex702 ServerFiles B6 4.5 Wing 2.5 + News Item - RaGEZONE Forums

FILES VERSION BETA EX 702
https://mega.co.nz/#!5wFwnabK!hSpK8w8bydUKiA7RHVRz55tefkQYevwuZmDgUbyQvn8
CLIENTE EX702 COMPATIBLE:
https://mega.co.nz/#!J91XiYRK!iF6udtTMfFmHe7OaqfS11v_Rv70DLU0yBcIWg_VsDC4

PASS: "KRAMINOFT"

Kingdom of Shadows
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please provide English translation and remove the password.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
P/s: A/E Việt Nam.
- Phiên bản này chẳng qua chỉ là eX700 - Update 6 của R0N đã Share.
nhưng phiên bản này lỗi, mà muốn fix nó phải build lại Games, fix từ Code C++.
nên không cần phải lôi về test, phiên bản này tôi đã test rất kỹ rồi :)

Kính thư - Googlepro clbgamesvn.com

how to connect the client to the server?
edit on file

mainconfig.ini
patched.ini

Hex in Main.exe

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
reminds me of diablo fake copy of ex702 i think this is ex700 plus files good luck..

Test and see if skill tree works.And see if you can change what guard says.

And im sure this is small habit files just edit a little good luck guys these files are buggy when i last them use them when i bought them from diablo...

4FUNer as he told me these files are ex700 when i first post a help thread for them thats what he told me this is diablo files or someone else all it is the numbers are change.No ex702 features or ex700 except interfaces so good luck mates,

*WARNING*These files are buggy as hell.

*Off Topic This Was Posted At Different Thread* I bought files from him witch was the ex702 files for 65 Euro and then found it was a repack of small habit beta 6 file which he claims to build on small habit ex700 source code.But the way i found out that it wasn't ex702 files cause the same errors small habit had with his server files were in this one which skill tree didn't work gen system didn't work cash shop disable no ex702 features! he gonna show you proof which is the game server that has ex702 DSF-Team do not buy he just change the name! from small habit ex700 plus emulator.The point im trying to make this is ex700 files small habit made it from a s4 source code so you have no ex702 features or ex700 or s6 e3.These servers are good for testing but for going public not really.

Last edited:
Back