• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How translate this

djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums
i think BIN folder

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone unpack DLL in apk 2.4 and get file Assembly-CSharp.dll , and replace this old file, and signed apk, setup apk to phone, final game apk is not working, i get black screen!
does anyone have a solution?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude, I do not share the database.I am sharing the client.I do not have 2.4 servers.You can edit and use 2.4 servers.
Unpack;
assets/serverip.txt
assets/version.txt
/smali/com/xy/xypay/utils/RPCService.smali
You server ip and port edit

---> assets/version.xml had encrypt, how is decrypt that file?

Reaction score
nhed57
Config

Server app;

Where is wrong ?
Thanks

as i said on my previous post... check your config on www

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- 有关如何配置 ASP.NET 应用程序的详细信息,请访问 ASP.NET Web Configuration Guidelines --><configuration> <system.web> <compilation debug="true" targetFramework="4.0" /> <customErrors mode="Off" /> </system.web> <appSettings> <add key="MD5Key" value="tmsk_mu_06" /> <add key="ServerKey" value="uJ7FAhPOVQhplySuxQ8u" /> <add key="ChongZhiKey" value="QXxrcTk8ndp4ncWIxeTu" /> <add key="LimitIP" value="" /> <add key="MyIP" value="" /> <add key="serverUrl" value="" /> <add key="cpId" value="" /> <add key="gameId" value="" /> <add key="channelId" value="" /> <add key="serverId" value="" /> <add key="apiKey" value="" /> <add key="PlatformID" value="1" /> <add

Back