• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Mu Mobile [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
trail version to open gameserver and no mysql??? where db and more users help me? i dont understand why trail version and dont open gs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
djbadboys38 - [Release] MU Mobile Version 2.4 - RaGEZONE Forums
help How do I fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share the (webapi --> api) folder(15:27 on the video) together with it content? i manage to make the registration working with 2.6 using MU I**ortal(using muperez) client and 2.4 muapi, but the login is not working and its lack the "api/?act=push.init" and im not sure what are suppose to be there

link off plis on
tks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this error after logar it of this error -999 please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
make app folder login, and enable 32/64 bits on your IIS

could explain me better, log in to the application folder serious what exactly, would I open a log of the folder or would it be another method, sorry and only because I did not understand

or would I convert the login folder to application?

I have only one other question as I put the gameport ips and loginport example in my apk version.xml this loginport = "20001" gameport = "29808" which file on the game server I find these ips to put in apk version.xml

Back