Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Online S18 2-2 MuDevs

Reaction score
vo6tu7 good question, i think same principle like normal servers with MSSQL but i never try in MYSQL

usually its copy gameserver and change port in config and copy linkserver and add new port and this port must connect to gameserver port so gs and linkserver must have vice versa ports to match connection and then add in connectserver list the new server with the gameserver new port and add it in data/servermap.xml too

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This version error slow animation of MG characters and can not edit monter in devil 3,4,5,6,7

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
vo6tu7 good question, i think same principle like normal servers with MSSQL but i never try in MYSQL

usually its copy gameserver and change port in config and copy linkserver and add new port and this port must connect to gameserver port so gs and linkserver must have vice versa ports to match connection and then add in connectserver list the new server with the gameserver new port and add it in data/servermap.xml too
1710805620032 - [Release] MU Online S18 2-2 MuDevs - RaGEZONE Forums

Do u know how to fix this error sir ?
When I get this error, I can't log in to the game, I have to log in again 5-6 times to be able to access the game.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back