Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM

Reaction score
This same files as the mu devs free version?
not at all because this what they share have broken Errtel that you can make only Rank 3 max in this files you can make then till Rank 5.
Also i add some items for drop, some item for reward and all box from Boss battle are fixed not like in this version what they share. for all this you will need pay to them, here you have this for free so don't cry like a baby.

Hello, I'm new with mu server files but I really want to learn. I just have a question. These files need a previous setup? like the free version?
read again firs post.

but to make a clear all what you need is have Installed VMWare then open this VM what i share and just config all IP to this what VM get from DHCP. Any way there is many tutorial so you can just jump in there and done.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, shadow66

Because i am using sql 2008 so i can not use DB which located in your VM, i have to create with query in DB folder.

I have a question: did you make anything changed in db? that it mean: what different between db which you are using in SQL 2022 VM and .sql file which in 'MuSever/DB/Create with query/*'

Looking forward and hearing from you soon.

Thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, shadow66

Because i am using sql 2008 so i can not use DB which located in your VM, i have to create with query in DB folder.

I have a question: did you make anything changed in db? that it mean: what different between db which you are using in SQL 2012 VM and .sql file which in 'MuSever/DB/Create with query/*'

Looking forward and hearing from you soon.

Thanks
no I did not change any thing, you can't use DB from MSSQL 2022 on MSSQL 2008

and now I have a question what make you think I use old MSSQL 2012? I never use old software if I can use new, another my question is why you transfer files to new VM (o sorry I forgot lack of RAM)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no I did not change any thing, you can't use DB from MSSQL 2022 on MSSQL 2008

and now I have a question what make you think I use old MSSQL 2012? I never use old software if I can use new, another my question is why you transfer files to new VM (o sorry I forgot lack of RAM)
shadow66: no I did not change any thing, you can't use DB from MSSQL 2022 on MSSQL 2008 -> Thanks

and now I have a question what make you think I use old MSSQL 2012? -> Sorry, i made mistake typing, i mentioned SQL 2022, not 2012 (i updated it above)

why you transfer files to new VM -> because your VM is too big: 56GB,
i setted up on VM Windows 7 64bit, SQL 2008R2 so the storage is 18GB ^^ haha

네가 원한다면.
나는 그것에 대해 아무것도 보지 않는다

I hope the translation is correct. Any way i don't have any problem with that that you want make KR Client. :)

A small update for Maze

Increase Maze Goblin points + increase opened square from 10 to 20

Lang.mpr go to Data folder

LabyrinthOfDimension go to Server side data\event overwrite LabyrinthOfDimension

View attachment 244696View attachment 244697View attachment 244698
I downloaded from Client Link in the first post:
Do I need to replace your attached files into my client downloaded? Do files up-to-date and contain in client link?
Thanks.

did you extract? - lang.rar any way there is no any issue with lang.mpr as i make test on client what i post for server.

by the way i will be grate full if you can use English language here on forum. Thank you.
Same question above: Do I need to replace your attached files into my client downloaded? Do files up-to-date and contain in client link?

Last edited:
Reaction score
shadow66: no I did not change any thing, you can't use DB from MSSQL 2022 on MSSQL 2008 -> Thanks

and now I have a question what make you think I use old MSSQL 2012? -> Sorry, i made mistake typing, i mentioned SQL 2022, not 2012 (i updated it above)

do what you want but do not blame me that i make this on Windows 10 + MSSQL 2022 + all already setup (need only insert IP in configs)
If you do not have space on your HDD or SSD drive and you are lack of RAM just invest in bigger HDD or SSD + more RAM.

As I work on dedicate server with 384 GB RAM + 2TB storage I never had any issue with that.
+ my PC is ready to get 128GB RAM but like for now 32GB is good for test.

By the way Windows 7 do not have any more any Support is EOL + using old MSSQL 2008R2 and setup this for online is bad idea.

Asking is not crying though :ROFLMAO:
it is when ppl make mess around with settings or they transfer files to another one VM or new Windows with old MSSQL and they start crying because they start getting a lots of problems. And start writing on forum bad things about what ppl makes works good.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do what you want but do not blame me that i make this on Windows 10 + MSSQL 2022 + all already setup (need only insert IP in configs)
If you do not have space on your HDD or SSD drive and you are lack of RAM just invest in bigger HDD or SSD + more RAM.

As I work on dedicate server with 384 GB RAM + 2TB storage I never had any issue with that.
+ my PC is ready to get 128GB RAM but like for now 32GB is good for test.

By the way Windows 7 do not have any more any Support is EOL + using old MSSQL 2008R2 and setup this for online is bad idea.
Thanks to that: I did not blame you, thanks for your shared/posted.

But i play with my friend in local network, so i setted up on Windows 7 and SQL 2008 to save storage on my local computer. :)

Reaction score
Thanks to that: I did not blame you, thanks for your shared/posted.

But i playing with my friend in local network, so i setted up on Windows 7 and SQL 2008 to save storage on my local computer. :)
why you just do not buy some another one. on Ebay you can get cheap dedicate server at list for 100$ maybe 150$. (Just go and look on ebay)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you just do not buy some another one. on Ebay you can get cheap dedicate server at list for 100$ maybe 150$. (Just go and look on ebay)
Haha, i can not control financial, that mean: too poor ^^

I downloaded from Client Link in the first post:
Do I need to replace your attached files into my client downloaded? Do files up-to-date and contain in client link?
Thanks.

Same question above: Do I need to replace your attached files into my client downloaded? Do files up-to-date and contain in client link?
shadow66: Could you share me something about replace or not?

Reaction score
Haha, i can not control financial, that mean: too poor ^^

shadow66: Could you share me something about replace or not?
Server and client what i share are works ok i did not catch any problem at all, but i don't know what client you using and if you will mess both client, i do not know what will not work, can be some skills, some items can be incorrect, wrong description, many things can go really wrong. If you want make own Client best is make research here on forum like I did, then change what you really need to change or fix.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not at all because this what they share have broken Errtel that you can make only Rank 3 max in this files you can make then till Rank 5.
Also i add some items for drop, some item for reward and all box from Boss battle are fixed not like in this version what they share. for all this you will need pay to them, here you have this for free so don't cry like a baby.

read again firs post.

but to make a clear all what you need is have Installed VMWare then open this VM what i share and just config all IP to this what VM get from DHCP. Any way there is many tutorial so you can just jump in there and done.
Can rank 5 be upgraded to +10, sir?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
MuServer\Data\Lang
open English
and change this
<Msg ID="41" Text="/change" />
to that
<!--<Msg ID="41" Text="/change" />-->
same with the /money command ?

Blue Heart and Starter Rings 40 and 80 Can`t be dropped, how to make them droppable or remove them?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same with the /money command ?

Blue Heart and Starter Rings 40 and 80 Can`t be dropped, how to make them droppable or remove them?
Waiting for solution which can drop to get items

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
untitasdasdasdasdled.JPG - [Release] Mu S18 2.2 VM - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix this???

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back