Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, have you considered using opengl32.dll and QeffectsGL.ini to increase the clarity of the game?Hope to join, there will be a better experience :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

First of all, thank you for a good and stable release, and glad to see that you're still working on it.

I have some questions, if you can help me out.

1. I would like to disable the extra warehouses, I need just one for my server, is there any way ?
I have disabled the /ware command, but visually in the client you can still switch the vaults.

2. Character user interface, there is LV %d, RS %d, GR %d. I don't have grand resets on my server, so I would like to remove the GS field, and also rename LV to Level and RS to Reset, is there a way ? I believe it's coded in main, I have tried to find LV and RS there, found 3 or 4 variables, but once I change them - main.exe doesn't start.

3. Sign of Lord, item description is in Spanish, and I don't know how to change it. " Registre no Golden Archer em Lorencia para receber premios extras ". I have Golden Archer event disabled on my server, so I would like to just remove that description, or at least write something in English.

4. This one I believe is the most important. There is no logs in gs about killed monsters, picked zen or items, killed players, completed events. We have a complex event system on the website, that needs that complete logs. Our programmer checked out the " Script " folder and made logging to the file, from hooks available in Main.lua, but he is confused with the aIndex and bIndex variables. Is there a convinient way to get the char name, monster index and the action ? And there is nothing about picked up items in main hooks.
Here is what he gets now:
O4ehnku - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

9000 and 9001 are the accounts, the other numbers I believe are global variables, that are useless for us.

5. Too many queries. GS is sending lots of queries from cashshop (approximately 1 query every second) , even with cashshop disabled. Our web-developer says that's an unneeded load. Is there a chance to send the query only when the player opens the cash shop ? As far as I understand, that's updating the char cashshop info:
kfBgRMh - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you in advance

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi SmileYzn,

First of all, thank you for a good and stable release, and glad to see that you're still working on it.

I have some questions, if you can help me out.

1. I would like to disable the extra warehouses, I need just one for my server, is there any way ?
I have disabled the /ware command, but visually in the client you can still switch the vaults.

2. Character user interface, there is LV %d, RS %d, GR %d. I don't have grand resets on my server, so I would like to remove the GS field, and also rename LV to Level and RS to Reset, is there a way ? I believe it's coded in main, I have tried to find LV and RS there, found 3 or 4 variables, but once I change them - main.exe doesn't start.

3. Sign of Lord, item description is in Spanish, and I don't know how to change it. " Registre no Golden Archer em Lorencia para receber premios extras ". I have Golden Archer event disabled on my server, so I would like to just remove that description, or at least write something in English.

4. This one I believe is the most important. There is no logs in gs about killed monsters, picked zen or items, killed players, completed events. We have a complex event system on the website, that needs that complete logs. Our programmer checked out the " Script " folder and made logging to the file, from hooks available in Main.lua, but he is confused with the aIndex and bIndex variables. Is there a convinient way to get the char name, monster index and the action ? And there is nothing about picked up items in main hooks.
Here is what he gets now:
O4ehnku - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

9000 and 9001 are the accounts, the other numbers I believe are global variables, that are useless for us.

5. Too many queries. GS is sending lots of queries from cashshop (approximately 1 query every second) , even with cashshop disabled. Our web-developer says that's an unneeded load. Is there a chance to send the query only when the player opens the cash shop ? As far as I understand, that's updating the char cashshop info:
kfBgRMh - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

Thank you in advance

Thanks for feedback.

1. Need to add a system to disable it, thanks for reporting it.
2. This is a static text, you can change into directly on assembly code. Anyway i will add a translation system for customs in main, like my old s4.
3. Check tools folder, there is inside Client folder a file called ItemText.txt, you can change it in this file.
4. Yes, aIndex is player, and bIndex is monster. I think any player index number above 2000 is player.
5. Most importat is this, i need to check. If i remember this is related to check item expiration times. I will try to optmize anyway.

UPDATE:
The cashshop query runs about 10 minutes per player, according cashshop bonus config:
Code:
; ----------------------------------------------------------
; Cash Shop Settings
; ----------------------------------------------------------
CashShopSwitch 				= 1	; Ativar o CashShop
CashShopScriptVersion1 			= 512	; Script version
CashShopScriptVersion2 			= 2011	; Script version
CashShopScriptVersion3 			= 006	; Script version
CashShopBannerVersion1 			= 583	; Banner version
CashShopBannerVersion2 			= 2010	; Banner version
CashShopBannerVersion3 			= 005	; Banner version
CashShopGoblinPointDelay 		= 10	; Delay (Minutos) para receber o bonus 
CashShopGoblinPointValue 		= 1	; Globin points para receber

If server is full, probably runs a lot of queries.
Or you just running an lua script that is checking cash shop points insanely.

:junglejane:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
That is not a bug, you are posting in shop a wing worth more than maximum zen of inventory.

What you expected (I expeced in this case)? :eek:tt1:

You can edit the shop bro, but this is not a bug. I can't change real price of second level wings only to sell in shops around the city.
Thanks for reporting it, i still adding some bug fixes and improvements for next update!

:thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We are waiting for the update, we hope that it will be released soon! :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug with wings 4lvl in GameShop

Shows ML when character is 1 class of evo.

Bag with Mana.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client\Data\Custom\Text.bmd does not display information, check.

Reaction score
Bug with wings 4lvl in GameShop

Shows ML when character is 1 class of evo.

Bag with Mana.

1. Is not a bug, it is the cashshop with wrong item.
2. It is really a bug, duo new translation in main, i will fix it
3. Did you edited the character? Do not make sense, anyway i will look here.

Thanks for reporting it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Is not a bug, it is the cashshop with wrong item.
2. It is really a bug, duo new translation in main, i will fix it
3. Did you edited the character? Do not make sense, anyway i will look here.

Thanks for reporting it

1. I have even tried to delete them from GameStop, but nothing happened and after they still was there
3. Some times showing incorrunt info, with different stats value and characters

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Hello! after update no show level and other . .
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums
2. no work command /info
3. all time show hp monsters, no need to hover over the mob to see its health

4. Reconnect message bad view
SmileYzn - [Release] MU Server Season 5.5 Full (PerfectZone Server Files) (Beta) - RaGEZONE Forums

5. After update can*t reset 3d camera

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Hello! after update no show level and other . .
2. no work command /info
3. all time show hp monsters, no need to hover over the mob to see its health

4. Reconnect message bad view

5. After update can*t reset 3d camera
my message # 413 is also this problem

Reaction score
Update full client, i have created a new config file called Text, you just need to encode it and put at Data/Custom folder

Red, Green, Purple Chaos Box do not exists in GMO on in JPN client, it just shows the item in shop, but do not load models, you can load manually.

LOL

VladLays k2prouds

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update full client, i have created a new config file called Text, you just need to encode it and put at Data/Custom folder

Red, Green, Purple Chaos Box do not exists in GMO on in JPN client, it just shows the item in shop, but do not load models, you can load manually.

LOL

@VladLays @k2prouds
i don*t understand. ok now i create new file for Encoder. TEXT.bmd and copy my folder Client and replace. same problem (

Back