• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUCore Modules by jacubb

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi can you create a yellow option adder / remover for mucore?
if its not free please pm me. thank you

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All modules were coded for IGCN files, but since they are older, there can be a missconfiguration between modules and newest database. But, problem can be also somewhere else - make sure that you are using MSSQL connection, not ODBC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It will require a simple modification of current module, you can do it by yourself, for this you just need brain and basic php skills :):

contact me with E-mail, or I cant find you with Skype, Jacubb is fake, I want do business with you ,

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I need know what you can do to help me, or what product i can choose from you

I don't want to spam here, this is release section. If you want something, check merchant section, I have there topic with list of most of my modules for MUCore, if it's not enough, write me PM or add me on skype.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, How can I increase the online hour to credits?
Example, 1Hour = 9Credits.

Where will I set it?

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hi, How can I increase the online hour to credits?
Example, 1Hour = 9Credits.

Where will I set it?

I don't remember that you purchased anything from me. If you did, contact me on Skype and send me screen of PayPal transaction for the module.

EDIT: Oh, I thought I am in Merchant section xD Sorry for that, anyways, I am not giving support to modules what I released for free.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You released this for free aren't you?
Oh I thought you could help me.

Sorry and thank you anyways.
I'll figure it out by my self.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Problem with Credits Exchange, 1. Query Successful - 2. Page Added to User_Cp - 3. Module Added Successfully - but after I click the Credits Exchange there is none to show? can somebody help?

please refer to the photo below, thank you!

jacubb - [Release] MUCore Modules by jacubb - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello! What about Exchange Wcoin back to Credits? thank you

Back