• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MUCore Template - SynergyX FREE

█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Does Not Work?!...

The Template Doesn't Seems To Be Showing?!...

I Just Copy Pasted It On My Root Folder? Is That Right?!...

Thank You!!!

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to fix this??? 1.PNG - [Release] MUCore Template - SynergyX FREE - RaGEZONE Forums

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
btw i found that error in the templa just delete the code
/**
* @+===========================================================================+
* @¦ MUCore Status Module of Synergy-X ¦
* @¦ Credits: ScriptKid ¦
* @¦ Official Site: synergy-x.uni.me ¦
* @+===========================================================================+
* @¦ Synergy-x Would like to thank Chileplanet and RageZone Community ¦
*/
in the folder synergy-x/status

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
nice template, thanks but would you mind adding in the rightside another column so we can put something there, like top guild/topreset display, i tried to add my top guild but its just put in the bottom. i want to put it in the rightside samely looking at the menu in the leftside.
thx.

Back