• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone already able to understand the structure of these files CASHSHOP ? it works, the dilemma is how to edit it because it has the same structure as most of the cash shop to know...

yo probe el expandir el inventorio y me funciono perfecto , a vos te crashea si tratas de expandirlo mediante el cashshop?

if you're like 32 gm level or invisible you are not going to attack ... trie still a common player

Reaction score
can some one explain how to set up the muserver/data/util

the util folder inside how to use it ??

and where can i set the xp and drops? also max reset and max stats?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone already able to understand the structure of these files CASHSHOP ? it works, the dilemma is how to edit it because it has the same structure as most of the cash shop to know...

yo probe el expandir el inventorio y me funciono perfecto , a vos te crashea si tratas de expandirlo mediante el cashshop?

if you're like 32 gm level or invisible you are not going to attack ... trie still a common player

EnglisH: Only work with 2 expanded inventorys, 3 o 4 crash client to close inventory.
Spanish: Solo funciona con 2 inventarios expandidos, si le das 3 o 4 al cerrar el inventario sale error de Stack. Te pasa lo mismo? o solo probaste abrirlo sin cerrarlo? yo lo expandi desde la DB no use la opc del CashShop

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
EnglisH: Only work with 2 expanded inventorys, 3 o 4 crash client to close inventory.
Spanish: Solo funciona con 2 inventarios expandidos, si le das 3 o 4 al cerrar el inventario sale error de Stack. Te pasa lo mismo? o solo probaste abrirlo sin cerrarlo? yo lo expandi desde la DB no use la opc del CashShop

Jack Whoo - [Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6 - RaGEZONE Forums

yesterday still used normally, no adjustments in the file, today asked lic => may MUEMu intervened in this matter is not it you :)

Sorry I used translate.google.com

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jack Whoo - [Release] MuEmu License Emulation SS8/SS6 - RaGEZONE Forums

yesterday still used normally, no adjustments in the file, today asked lic => may MUEMu intervened in this matter is not it you :)

Sorry I used translate.google.com

Your hwid probably changed :p. First 8 letters are based on your volume id. 16 letters after this one are the mac address and the last 8 letters are the cpu id but I m not sure about this one.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well yes, but as I know, the reason it should not HWID are changing right?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know why but, my client is getting disconnected everytime i try to get into the game, somestimes i manage to enter and after like 2 minutes i get dc again, is not the vps cause im on Remote desktop and everything is fine.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Estoy tratando de editarlo y lo que entiendo es que las carpetas de cashshop en los archivos del server solo editan lo que es el server, o sea si aprietas la x en el juego se siguen viendo los items pero no puedes comprarlos porque dice que no hay stock.

Dentro de la carpeta del cliente hay archivos que corresponden con los del servidor en package y product y si los editas editas lo que ves cuando aprietas la x en el cliente.

Estoy tratando de entender que lineas coinciden con que linea pero es complicado.
En resumen hay que editar server y cliente.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how fix rus lang in chat?
only eng lang work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The client and server only work with Russian, English , Spanish , Portuguese ASCII ... you should change the language of your windows to any of those mentioned above, if you have it in Japanese I doubt it work

how to fix bug agi and custom offline attack don't work

the custom attack works well , set it well

Back