• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.2.0 Cracked

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[h=2]Re: [Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.2.0 Cracked[/h]
Some problems:
1. Information is not displayed when you click "Character Options", "Advanced Options", "Wallet", "Donate" on the account panel.
Example:
2. Does not show the number of online characters in “STATISTICS” and in admincp. Although the rating shows a green icon online.
Example:
3. Online store modules, donates do not work, etc.

Same problem​

The Supreme King
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some problems:
1. Information is not displayed when you click "Character Options", "Advanced Options", "Wallet", "Donate" on the account panel.
Example:
2. Does not show the number of online characters in “STATISTICS” and in admincp. Although the rating shows a green icon online.
Example:

Same problem​

is the second time you post the same thing you start to annoy me,I'm not the creator you have tried to read at least the information related to this web site ? from what I see no,I can't help you if I don't use this website you can leave in this topic a message related to your problem and maybe someone with more experience can help you ok

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Some problems:
Example:
Example:

Same problem​

Config fail

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi friends, maybe someone knows whats the matter . . Problem displaying statistics when installed as if everything worked, but now found that it is not working. .
Masteru - [Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.2.0 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Found a problem: You can go to the web warehouse while the player is online, and double things and zen. Who knows how to put a character check online?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!I have decrypted the files and now I need to add a player status check. If the player is in the game, then he must not log in.Who can help with this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i have reset problem for example i have 2000 stat points and i'm 400 then i reset in website my stat points gone wtf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys i have reset problem for example i have 2000 stat points and i'm 400 then i reset in website my stat points gone wtf

You need to make settings in the your stage. User Modules Settings -> Reset Character

Doesn’t it bother anyone that you can clone on this cms things, zen, etc.? ))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro i already did that and i put settings in reset stage clear stats = no but still reset stats wtf.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro i already did that and i put settings in reset stage clear stats = no but still reset stats wtf.

I think something is wrong in the settings. I just checked, my stats are saved, if it’s no in the settings

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My webshop has problem all same socket when in game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My webshop has problem all same socket when in game
Check the settings. I created a sword in the market, checked in the game, everything is fine, all sockets are different

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HOW TO ENABLE WEBSHOP?

I USE SEASON 6.3 MUEMU AND HOW TO ADDED ITEMS IN WEBSHOP?
EkGgrA - [Release] MuOnlineWebs 2.2.0 Cracked - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, someone knows how to put the voting! How are they configured?

Back