Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] MvCore Free Version

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi I have a problem and install the web but also appears ( ) I am using iis php 5.2.9 and what would be the problem?

The other question is in the php.ini config there that something?

Problem is php version .. as need 5.3.9

About images thats more related where web is.. best to use xampp and put web in htdocs, no sub folders..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ask a question like disable some user options panel I want to hide several buttons as I do?

Here I leave a picture of what options I speak as the admincp not see it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello ask a question like disable some user options panel I want to hide several buttons as I do?

Here I leave a picture of what options I speak as the admincp not see it.

It is in Admin Panel "Enable/Disable Pages" >> Game Panel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fabilus
i have a small problem
im using igcn files, and me_muonline database, therefore i cant really change the table for wcoins
any suggestions? wcoins set to work with memuonline membinfo cspoint, but the table that contains the wcoins located at muonline database under a differenet name.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fabilus
i have a small problem
im using igcn files, and me_muonline database, therefore i cant really change the table for wcoins
any suggestions? wcoins set to work with memuonline membinfo cspoint, but the table that contains the wcoins located at muonline database under a differenet name.
As i said in chatbox.. its not a issue, just remove Me_MuOnline.dbo. and leave just table name.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@fabilus it will be nice if you will have db of IGCN so that you can make some module working in IGCN season 9 files

fabilus bro how to fix this? i can't search the user IP in website im using IGCN files s9

[/IMG]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fabilus it will be nice if you will have db of IGCN so that you can make some module working in IGCN season 9 files

@fabilus bro how to fix this? i can't search the user IP in website im using IGCN files s9

[/IMG]
Website supports IGCN S9 ( Full version even better )

requirements?
php 5.3 >
pdo_sqlsrv?
etc.
NO.

PHP 5.3.9
MSSQL

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fabilus Hi , I have a problem , on market system dont show Recent Items , I mean when I sell a Bow item on Recent Items dont show anything only If I go manual and press on Bow then show me that item is in sell

can you help me ?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@fabilus Hi , I have a problem , on market system dont show Recent Items , I mean when I sell a Bow item on Recent Items dont show anything only If I go manual and press on Bow then show me that item is in sell

can you help me ?

its a Recent category issue thats solved in FULL version next update 1.16.2, if you are full website customer then this topic is not for you.

@fabilus clear your inbox bro

Dont like the inbox, better use skype and contact me there :)

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its a Recent category issue thats solved in FULL version next update 1.16.2, if you are full website customer then this topic is not for you.

Dont like the inbox, better use skype and contact me there :)

bro check your skype

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see an error in the webshop users can duplicate the socket placed in the system options not repeat socket. but just keep repeating note that the solution is to remove the socket level low.

Example: reflecion leave the maximum bone damage +9 water leaving each element or whatever only at the maximum level so users do not repeat options.

If anyone knows how to remove it and let each element with its high level only please post it.

-( . ) ( . )-
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I see an error in the webshop users can duplicate the socket placed in the system options not repeat socket. but just keep repeating note that the solution is to remove the socket level low.

Example: reflecion leave the maximum bone damage +9 water leaving each element or whatever only at the maximum level so users do not repeat options.

If anyone knows how to remove it and let each element with its high level only please post it.

fabilus can answer that question

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Solution to check socket type in php code after POST submit ( If Enabled "Allow Equal Socket Buy" In AdminCP )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fabilus, news not let me add in this free version, check the module but can not find any errors, when I finish writing the news squeezed the button and nothing happens ....

your project and work are very good, congratulations. I will clarify that I have no idea of PHP, but reviewing found these lines in reference to the problem I have, I appreciate any help you can give me.
:thumbup1:
PHP:
<ul class="middleNavA">            <li <?php if($_GET['op3'] == 'Add_Remove_News') { echo'style="opacity:0.6;color:#DF3A01;"'; }; ?>><a href="-id-admincp-id-News_manage-id-Add_Remove_News.html" title=""><span style="height:30px;">News Settings / Add</span></a></li>            <li <?php if($_GET['op3'] == 'News_list') { echo'style="opacity:0.6;color:#DF3A01;"'; }; ?>><a href="-id-admincp-id-News_manage-id-News_list.html" title=""><span style="height:30px;">News List</span></a></li>        </ul>

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Solution to check socket type in php code after POST submit ( If Enabled "Allow Equal Socket Buy" In AdminCP )

For disabling the not repeat socket in the administration panel, just keep repeating the socket other of devilidades the web is that when placing socket on items, you can click right to explore elements and can repeat faster the socket options.

My solution to this problem disable right click and elemine the minimum socket options database. leave an option of each element to the maximum

example:

reflecting damage +9

so let it removes the one that says + 4 + 5

lets everyone in maximum so I resolved that problem.

Back