[RELEASE] My server files

I have a question, for the /prof skill do you need to use /prof bow 20 or /prof 500(I think this is the number for bow) 20... I have tried just about everything I can think of including those.
 
You should first make it get the packet in packet handler, then u can make a new file as i would do which contains the void for talking with npcs, of course you can make the void in Character.cs but it is full already. :D
I havent implemented anything for npcs except for their spawning, so you have to code everything yourself, which for me at least is very easy.

Oh and if you're using vista, rebuild the source and run the server from bin\Debug.

Thanks im working on it now.
 
i did everything u said and put my ip address in my server.dat and when i start the server up but it doesnt seem to work it says internet congestion and i have the right acc name, what am i doing wrong?
 
Well the spells like healing, thunder, stigma etc - you must do the whole system about it yourself.
 
First off this server is amazing! First one I could actually make good job Hadeset. All the commands work for me except /prof and I was hoping you may be able to help me out. When I do for example /prof bow 20, which should give me bow prof 20, however, it gives me boxing 20. So I was wondering if there was a number you had to put in, or if bow is spelt differently or something wacky.

Also, it there a way to give skills and/or buy?

Thank you.

P.S Guys having probs with commands go into compiled instead of source I was accidentally using source.

for the /prof make sure its case senseitive mae it /prof Bow 20 gotta have the capital B.
 
Ok you can do it so it would accept b and B both yourself if you want, it is nothing else than copying stuff. :P
 
How to setup this?:
1. I get maintance ****. how to fix this when i had it in C:/Compile it says Connect again ****
and if i have it in C:/TheCOServer/Compile than it says that maintance ****
 
First off this server is amazing! First one I could actually make good job Hadeset. All the commands work for me except /prof and I was hoping you may be able to help me out. When I do for example /prof bow 20, which should give me bow prof 20, however, it gives me boxing 20. So I was wondering if there was a number you had to put in, or if bow is spelt differently or something wacky.

Also, it there a way to give skills and/or buy?

Thank you.

P.S Guys having probs with commands go into compiled instead of source I was accidentally using source.

what u do cuz this is the only server i couldnt get running -_- and it seems the simplest
 
How to setup this?:
1. I get maintance ****. how to fix this when i had it in C:/Compile it says Connect again ****
and if i have it in C:/TheCOServer/Compile than it says that maintance ****

this server wont work if u use localhost or 127.0.0.1 use ur actuall IP or router IP eg "192.168.2.2"
 
one thing i couldnt seem to figure out is the diologs, if some1 could point me in the right directon that would be great thanx =]
 
First you just have to make packets for sending the dialog, then links and finishing.
Then make a file for dialogs, which uses those packets, and use that file when npc talking request comes.
 
First you just have to make packets for sending the dialog, then links and finishing.
Then make a file for dialogs, which uses those packets, and use that file when npc talking request comes.

thx alot =]
 
Back