[RELEASE] My server files

It is easy, you just have to rebuild the source, and run the server from source folder.
 
ok, i opened the project, build it, runed it from the VS C# 2005, entered my local ip (192.168.?.?), server.dat has the same ip and doent work.
the source has my acc created... HELP :'(

on my wife's XP laptop it works...
 
Damn then i really don't know why it doesn't work for you. =/
 
SAme PRoblem HeadSet I cant Run it on Vista It says Connection to the server Is interrupted ... :| everything turned off every firewall and antivir Seems like nothing to do on vista here
 
I am not HeadSet! -.- And i'm totally tired of vista. :S
 
I think headset means mic and headphones or w/e together. :D
 
In this source, you cannot make it(unless you code it), but you could make a black one and change it to whatever color you like in your character file if you know how armor/helmet color thingie works. :P
 
I guess some skills like fast blade, scent sword, scatter, hercules.
And the server runs smoother, mostly because there aren't so many things done yet.
 
Back