Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Reaction score
[Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets

Here i release my Server Files (Not mine , just Repacked by my ™ )

PS: if u get errors etc just use namech files but copy the whole data folder from my files and gs folder also Configs folder and Dataserver if u want to be able to make DL and MG from 0 lvl ! to get fixed some random stuff

Files Original Thread Link: (Here)
Files Settings , Configurations Etc : (Here)

Shops:
KarLi - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums

These files are the Same as NAMECH but more Organised and Stable , they're Running Smooth without Problems .
So here i share them just to make people run their server's easily .

If you want Information about the Files and the Features Check the

Original Thread

Download Files:

Client:

Main + 3D etc:

MonsterSetBase Fixed:

MuServerStartup.exe:

If /GMOVE works for all [not just admin] here's fix only for GM's

Video Tutorial

(Need to apply Main to get it working , check "Client Files" Folder on MuServer Files)
Offsets for GS If you need
Download the files and check on "Other Files" Folder
PS: Its working 100% at 32bit win server 2008 R2 Version

Credits:
Namech Files & Webzen
KarLi & Cryingsoul

Files Repacked by GanjaMU / MUSERVICES

Hope you Like it and Enjoy it :)

Last edited:
Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

so this is like a repost of namech ? this shouldn't be called repack you know ...

Re: Namech - Season 2 | Repack By GanjaMU | 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offs

so this is like a repost of namech ? this shouldn't be called repack you know ...

It's called a repack if there some big modifications in the files, in this case these files which had a lot of crashes, got fixed. Such as crash commands removed, modified offsets in Gameserver. Give it a try and you will see :)

There will be a client released by me, which will include the GMO launcer with autoupdate and ect.

GameServer error ~MoveCommand script load fail~ , GameServerCS.exe missing, CashShopServer.exe missing

but the problem remained gameserver, GameServer error ~ MoveCommand script load fail :):

Last edited:

make name dataserver1 is ok

GameServer - Running
GameServer - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE Forums
but the problem is now the client....
Screen(02_06-20_41)-0000 - [Release] Namech - S2 Repack By GanjaMU 99% Bugless & Stable + SubServer & s/Offsets - RaGEZONE ForumsPls Help me....

Thanks karli

Your files have fixed crash packets?

Your files have fixed crash packets?
crash packets? well GS never crashed for non reasons or because of packets etc.

GameServer - Running
View attachment 123190
but the problem is now the client....
View attachment 123191Pls Help me....

what client u downloaded
cus version error means something wrong with version in main.exe
put version in mainexe by hexing "22448" if it won't work then put the last one back
also cryingsoul will upload in few days the client and everything will be fine.

and sry guys but im not sure about the GS Problem i havent experienced it , but do what above member said.

Hi, castle siege work? No crash Problems? Works good on sql 2005?

Have bugs? can said me pls?

PS: I read in ur server notices:

Posted on February 1, 2013 | 22:32

Dear Ganja MU Players,

We know that we currently are experiencing some disconnecting issues, please understand that this has nothing to do with you or us. Server was running fine until we experienced a long downtime, this was unexpected and we later found out that there were some heavly unstopable attacks. We have handled it as we talked to to our dedicated server provider, by moving our server to a better location which will not really effect ingame play. We will do our best to not let it happen again, our goal is to make the server enjoyable by avoiding things like these. We did not intend to scare our players away with this news, but to keep you updated on what is going on currently and we just want to let you know that it is nothing serious and it will not happen again! Thanks for those who were patience under this bad experience, and being supportive to make our job easier!
Ur server crash for attacks or for files errors?

Ty for asnwers, and sorry for my bad english i talk spanish.

Last edited:

Hi, castle siege work? No crash Problems? Works good on sql 2005?

Have bugs? can said me pls?

PS: I read in ur server notices:

Ur server crash for attacks or for files errors?

Ty for asnwers, and sorry for my bad english i talk spanish.

nono that was CPU Problem with my antihack :)

i havent tested 100% castle siege but it works like it works with the original namech files.

i haven't experienced any bugs atm if u wanna check out get the client of GanjaMU and play or test ;)

Client no full :O Item.bmd Player.bmd no found.....

Last edited:

maybe u get the error because u using the Packed Main.exe

on server files there is folder named "Client Files" and there is main too , use that. if u get still item.bmd and other .bmd errors well simply copy the from other clients :)

MonsterSetbase Fixed and mob folder here:

i added the spots normal to kalima 1/23/4/5/6/7 and mobs arent hard or weak , original config :)

Last edited:

i can use CS from NaMEch v. 5.0.01 ?

cuz i don't found CS from this repack

Back