Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] New Client & Server + Mini Guide!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is my server and client that i have put together from all the current files avalible with a few custom mods of my own.

Server Features: 90% English Shops, Mobs, Items, Mapnames, Warper Text, All wing sets and Quests weapons in GateKeeper shop, Working horse and unicorn in anderassa shop, No auth code required.

Client Features: 99% english GUI and login screens, Global Travia map loading screens.

Hopefully this release will see people returning to the travia community.

I will NOT be releasing a guide for this server as it is not for noobs to just set up. If you cant work it out then dont try hosting a server!!! lots of duplicate servers wont help the community!!!

My client is required to play the server! so you have to download everything below.

Tomo AKA Wolfos.

Mini Guide

Make sure you version of SQL is fully updated! Updates found Here:

Make 3 Databases in SQL: Account, Game, Chart and restore them from the database folder.

Edit Travia Client + Server.reg changing 192.168.0.1 to your IP

Run Travia Client + Server.reg and ODBC.reg in registry folder

Change IPs in SERVER tables in account DB

Choose Which Quest.txt you wish to use. Questorig.txt has translated warps but all the original ingame quests Quest.txt is the Release from CB-Byte with added job change and translated warps slightly modded by me (you may want to open this search for Skull Island and rename it to Special Areas) Remove one of them out of the Down folder else Zemimap will load both :)

Run Server EXEs in this order: Zemilogin > Zemiauth > Zemiworld > Zemimap

Create an account by executing this query on Account db:
Code:
INSERT INTO usertable (UT_USERID,UT_PASSWORD,UT_ACCOUNTID,UT_DIV,UT_EMAIL) VALUES ('test','12345',convert(binary,'test'),0,'test@test.com')

To make a character a full GM in account database, usertable, set ut_div to 3 and in game database, chartable, set ct_div to 3.

For a full setup guide go here: http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=396240

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] New Client & Server!

This is my server and client that i have put together from all the current files avalible with a few custom mods of my own.

Server Features: 90% English Shops, Mobs, Items, Mapnames, Warper Text, All wing sets and Quests weapons in GateKeeper shop, Working horse and unicorn in anderassa shop, No auth code required.

Client Features: 99% english GUI and login screens, Global Travia map loading screens.

Hopefully this release will see people returning to the travia community.

I will NOT be releasing a guide for this server as it is not for noobs to just set up. If you cant work it out then dont try hosting a server!!! lots of duplicate servers wont help the community!!!

My client is required to play the server! so you have to download everything below.

Tomo AKA Wolfos.

Hi. Can you upload the 3 files to MegaUpload or FileFront? I can't download from Rapidshare. Thanks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Sorry chap im out in france at the mo! the net connection out here is constantly disconnecting. I dont mind if anyone else wants to upload some mirrors.

So far 10+ downloads and only the 1 reply. does no one have any feedback?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

regedit error-> Zemilogin error.I don't see Zemilogin in Services (Administrative Tools)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Zemilogin is NOT a service it is an exe just double click it. lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice work dude, real all items translate english... =)
Litle problem: not started server,
Zmauthserver .. ok
Zmworld .. ok
Zemilogin .. error =[
and Zemimap is error. Zemi Map Run_MapServer error
FIX THIS: Change your SQL server old passsword, for 'xiaoyanzhi1'

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nice work dude, real all items translate english... =)
Litle problem: not started server,
Zmauthserver .. ok
Zmworld .. ok
Zemilogin .. error =[
and Zemimap is error. Zemi Map Run_MapServer error
Yes I think you share setup your TomTravia. Zemilogin error can't login Tom Travia :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just run the registry files that are there for the server they should fix all problems and Zemilogin and Zemiauth are both EXEs NOT services so just double click them!

Zemimap error could be ur account database make sure att the server tables have the correct I.P etc

I wont be releasing a guide else we will just end up with 50 duplicate servers hosted by noobs with no clue.

Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

All greetings! Excuse for my bad English as I from Russia! I very much ask to fill in you the client on other exchanger! And that it not as download! In advance many thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm bored with my ran server. i think i will try this one. thanks a lot for the upload, wolfos!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

hohuongtb11 im not going to say this again i will NOT be releasing any guides etc for this server if you cant figure it out yourself then you clearly dont have the skills to host a sucsessfull travia server.

Wolfos.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

good~this server is good!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

All Greetings! Help please! At me a mistake of a login here that writes Login Server Run_LoginServer error help please that to make is necessary to me!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe you hepl me setup your sever.I thinhk you write readme.doc sent forum.ragezone.Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] New Client & Server + Guide!

This server works only with MSSQL 2000 SP4... don't even try to use MSSQL 2005 :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] New Client & Server + Guide!

How to change IP into accaunt db? i'm never before work on mssql 2000. i don't know how to do it. sorry for my english :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back