• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] new editor Jade Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
win7 64 SQL Server 2008

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in D:\RWAPM\www\webIris\modules\stats.php on line 5

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in D:\RWAPM\www\webIris\modules\stats.php on line 5

Win 7 x64 SQL Server 2008

Your PHP is missing/disabled the MSSQL module extension. Sorry, but since this is not a Jade Editor problem, I cannot help you (still unsure if this is even Zhuxian...)

Reaction score
There's something wrong in your editer o_O i think
everytime i try to edit anything in element.data
it get F o_O
look at the pic
fox420 - [Release] new editor Jade Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

my work got fked lolz

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your data file is corrupted. The file structure is messed up, look at the "Date modified".

Always backup your work. Don't edited all (tabs+data) things at once.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes.

Your Elements.data are all Messed up.

Use your last well known *.data

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys sorry for the delay again but have been busy with work lately. I will release a new version this week instead.

Also I notice a few posts about data errors and such. I know it has been suggested, and it should go without saying that you should occasionally backup your work. And also there is a "save as" feature for this very reason.

Also I have not tested changing every single combination or making large elaborate changes to the file; but when editing/adding a lot of information at one time, do just a little bit first then save & test, then if it works right re-open the file and do a bit more, re-save, re-test, repeat etc.

Reaction score
let me tell u with pic 1min

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

as u see cant add new tabs
also cant delete tabs
hope u understand now
also there's any news about tasks.data editor? -.-
really need 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
let me tell u with pic 1min

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

as u see cant add new tabs
also cant delete tabs
hope u understand now
also there's any news about tasks.data editor? -.-
really need 1

No this is kinda what I tried to explain before. The way the structure of elements.data works, is there is fixed number of these type of items (there is always exactly 8 tabs for shop, exactly 4 tabs for exchange) if you were to change the number of tabs then it would corrupt the file, it would not work at all. I hope you understand why these add/remove buttons cannot be there.

Task editor will not be added for a while. Sorry but I will explain when I release the next ver which will be in a couple hours.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Jade Editor

New version is up. Will be the last update until mid-June because of another project (a paying job for my employment) and this won't be able to get any major attention for a couple months.

Continue posting bug reports, minor changes you find etc I can make a few small changes; I'll keep reading this forum. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back