[Release] New server files

I've do everything but i can't enter to my pserver

client says after writing name/pass say "fail to connect to server. please try agine"

what client version i should have?

please help

the game works on windows 7

but windows 8.1 not working


thanks for no help
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NOTHING wokrs ond that **** called windows 8, br20o0ly
tested more,i can change ingots value in database(in my video i bought a few item shop things) they re called yanbao in database rows
game works perfectly on LAN with no lag with 10 people,i have 3 mb bandwidth and works like charm
 
NOTHING wokrs ond that **** called windows 8, br20o0ly
tested more,i can change ingots value in database(in my video i bought a few item shop things) they re called yanbao in database rows
game works perfectly on LAN with no lag with 10 people,i have 3 mb bandwidth and works like charm

The server file running on my Win8.1 without any issues :thumbdown:
 
My config is ok, but i cant login to game. I already fix this prob.
rocklee330 - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Last edited:
I cant find the exact client version in this.
The link provided in the first post, Chinese client has been updated.

Everything is working as it should.
However, the client does not show any Available servers. lol

Nevermind, I figure this out myself. xD

Now, what to do to have an English Translation?
 
Last edited:
I cant find the exact client version in this.
The link provided in the first post, Chinese client has been updated.

Everything is working as it should.
However, the client does not show any Available servers. lol

Nevermind, I figure this out myself. xD

Now, what to do to have an English Translation?


same engine as Loong
use cpk editor from loong to translate this one,i did same
 
Which file or folder is needed to be replaced (Inside the system.cpk)?
I already have the English client from Gamigo.

Edit:
Copied the String Table provided in this thread but its not fully translated.
What I wanted to achieve is the same as the previous version in which the client is at least 95% translated including monster names, item names & Npc names.

If I just completely replace the "English cpk provided in this thread" with the Chinese client. Client crashes.

Any idea?

Edit:
I tried running the client on a different machine and the launcher.ini's IP pointed to the server IP. But it seems I cant connect. Is this the same issue as the old server files? (Local host only, cant be lan?)
 
Last edited:
loong and blood and soul same server and client but the blood and soul missing database for loong phpmyadmin what is password and username?

I can not open web fage for myphpadmin i can not see the database and web fage?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lvl cap 120 with gemme wings ....

Most advenced then gamigo server can't say exactly what version now

Say 7248 on ch forum v 4.3.3.1

I believe this version is actually 2.7, just who ever worked on them in chinese has made changes and updated the version to make it look closer to what the chinese servers have currently.
 
Initial failed,please quit, and then check the config files.

for world server.

can any 1 help?

====================

know how.. ca(cert) server
 
Last edited:
nice you have it fixed, but:
can you please re-upload a updated Complete Pack (ENG.transl.) with with all files in one folder?
please, i have look this thread, and 90% of downloads not working.
so, if you have all the files be nice and re-upload in 1 Pack! upload on Mega, its the best site out there.
Thank you!:bandit:
 
cant conect client said failed whne i put account and pass but server files is all run i am use dat client http://forum.ragezone.com/f671/client-loong-v7842-1114916/ error i got from paste log i dont know if is dat problem ur no xD
[C:\Users\Utilizador\Desktop\dbo türkiye\client\client.exe Log at 02/02/17 01:46:33]FMOD error! (31) Cannot call this command after System::init. AudioSystem create okD3D Device create succeeded...VertexShader=fffe0300,PixelShader=ffff0300Device Create ok.TexMem=4186112 KDevice max point size=256.00CSV file open failed,data\model\building\denglu\denglu.csv--RenderSys VB::HardwareBufferPool report----total size = 5120kmax used size = 35knot hit times = 0---------------------------------------------RenderSys IB::HardwareBufferPool report----total size = 512kmax used size = 0knot hit times = 0-------------------------------------------
if someone can help me some screenshots about problem tank you and sorry for bad english:ott1:
 
Hello my Server ist working

server - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums
Server is not Local

launcher2 - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Launcher version 1.0.6 and Client version is 1.0.0.10


client - [Release] New server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Client is charname 15 letters long and Gilde name upgrad to 15 letters

and MD5 + Salt modified in both the Client.exe, database and Web Registration
 
Back