Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][OdinMS]Releases,Guides,Repacks,Revs,Tutorials,HTML-PHP,Tools,Handbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thx man i found what i was looking for just now =P

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You people cant read?
I said I was on vacation for 3 weeks :(

Ill update it now!

-AlmarM-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys... I made a priviate server and i hex edited my localhost and gave it to my friends AND they are connected to my hamachi server but they still can't log into the game... they said that when they double click on local host in the maplestory folder, their screen turns black then it just goes back to the desktop screen without stating any errors. someone please help me thx in advance.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys... I made a priviate server and i hex edited my localhost and gave it to my friends AND they are connected to my hamachi server but they still can't log into the game... they said that when they double click on local host in the maplestory folder, their screen turns black then it just goes back to the desktop screen without stating any errors. someone please help me thx in advance.

Check to make sure your wz files are the right version.

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Old threads are old...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is nice i tried the nx seller it worked perfectly but the maple weapon seller and item sucks the dont work:scratch:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Heya ppl!
Im back!
Im starting my own private server again and ill be updated this post!

Greetz
AlmarM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back