Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pack S6E3 Titans Tech + ZTeam / Full Custom

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
:DD Yes ofc, where is the list for your server, what kind of EXTRA working features has?

Why is it cost 25$ or 50$?

Why is it better than another 5 zteam s6 source on the forum? :D

We want to see something like changelog, not fake useless information

"chaos castle 100%
Blood castle 100%..."

etc, its useless, in the main source the events 98% working, just need to configure, so why is it better than the other sources / files?

Reaction score
@ikenylee you need to understand the rules of this section, you can make threads and contribute with things that are WORKING - no matter if limited features but it has to work atleast, users dont want to pay for anything when they open this forum section because its supposed to be free.

So you have 1 option.

* make a free version / working version without this license stuff that people cannot figure out.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@KarLi Server it FULL VERSION. you do not buy anything to use. but people see some text created by "..." in Server/Client redirect to mysite and say this ADS?
RevolGaming you have file. why you dont test feature in game? what i say? you need only my source. want source someone but do not buy =). if you are Programmer, code custom for youselft

Last edited:
Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
KarLi Server it FULL VERSION. you do not buy anything to use. but people see some text created by "..." in Server/Client redirect to mysite and say this ADS?
RevolGaming you have file. why you dont test feature in game? what i say? you need only my source. want source someone but do not buy =). if you are Programmer, code custom for youselft

Nope, i dont have time to play with random files. I am not programmer, but I like programming, and I dont care about the custom features, I dont care about the wings, items etc... 2 min to add them into the game, so I still dont see why is it better than the other files...

I fixed a on of bugs on the GS in the last 2 years, so I dont have time to test every small bugs on it, than buy source for 50$.

So yeah, its really correct if you dont share changelog about something what you want to sell. IGCN has a huge changelog, why they request 500$for their files, you have nearly zero changelog and you request 50$?:D for images? for custom items?... :)

- Add new items into the custom item folder bmd files and oz files
- open source, add the text and the itemcode (clientside)
- open item.txt serverside add items into it
- open item.bmd add items into it
- open itemtooltiptext.bmd add item into it

You are done with adding custom items.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
aki dejo el link de los source si alguien lo ppuede subir ya que no tengo cuenta

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You can see the need to Sign Up
But
Register impossible

aki dejo el link de los source si alguien lo ppuede subir ya que no tengo cuenta

But
Register impossible

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
But
Register impossible

But
Register impossible

yeh impossible to register always say
Sorry, registration has been disabled by the administrator.

someone have source? please send link here

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Forum registration is disabled and not allowed to see the link , if someone has an account on this forum and is kind enough to compartiri links

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

pass : Q2HDGRUuYZC9bqkYTGfkMPnS

And, if the creator delete the upload files.... this is my upload mega:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

pass : Q2HDGRUuYZC9bqkYTGfkMPnS

And, if the creator delete the upload files.... this is my upload mega:

bro you have client for titan tech?

Back