• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[release]part of a Qt XorKeyBruteForcer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi all, here a small piece of code made with Qt in c++.

it's can help some people, who know what do with this.
the interresting part to look on this piece is the use of next_permutation algorithme from lib std in c++, with this you can iterate an array in all possible order to made what you want, here just a concat, to create a key to unxor the XORString.

you can set a filter condition to reduce number of resulte like only result starting with a letter or a string or what you want.

so now wait longer the piece of code have fun:

Code:
QString keypart[] = {keyPart1, keyPart2 ....., keypartN};
    keypartLenght = N;
    std::sort (keypart,keypart+14);
    do
    {
        QString tmpkey;
        QString tmp;

for (int i = 0; i < keypartLenght; ++i)
        {
            tmpkey.append(keypart[i]);
        }
        tmp = XOR("XORStringTODecrypt", tmpkey);
        std::cout << "key: " << tmpkey.toAscii().data() << std::endl;
        if (filterCond == 1)
        {
            std::cout << tmp << std::endl;
        }
    }
    while (std::next_permutation(keypart,keypart+keypartLenght));

you can unhardcode the the keypart array and is length without difficulties, there is just a last point who can annoying some people.

have fun hope this can give some idea to some people who know what made with this.

Last edited:
Back