[Release]PickleMSCMS! -v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna use this for v60/v61 servers.....can teach how to edit the job id for gm?

i'm using s0wh4t CMS but the ranking to include avatar does not work T.T
 
First you need the image for the GM job and the character ranking files for v60+. Replace the ranking folder with the updated v60+ one and edit the main config file and the config file in the ranking folder. GL
 
Hi Ben. I might try to edit some stuff. Do you mind? I wont release it. Ill send it to you first. You can take the credits if I do make something. I have a few ideas and I know how to do it so I might send you something in like 2-3 days.
 
I love the layout :)
But i must say this about "that" in your website "gm blog"

I have just contacted the FBI about this hacker that is threatening to shut down our server, and I'm waiting for a reply! I have high hopes for these guys to try to hunt hum down and throw his ass in jail. Again, as I said, I'm sorry for the downtime and it shouldn't happen anymore. His latest threat states that he'll shut down the server in about a month, so that gives the FBI some times to investigate. Please be patient! I'll update this every so often :)

Thats so bullshit :P i don't think the FBI want to hadle someone hacking a illigal server.
 
He wasn't hacking the private server =P. He was hacking the host. He hacked our MySQL Databases and got the GM password and made himself a GM. Maybe they don't care about the private server, but if someone can do this, they can do alot more than just that. So I hope you understand?
I love the layout :)
Tyvm :)
Private servers are NOT illegal?
Yeah but even though they are, the FBI has better things to do...
But yeah, there's an FBI office right down the street from where I live xD

BTW Azora, I love the programs that you make... I use your localhost editor whenever I need to make another one xD
 
Hmm it isn't really browser compatible
Remember to add the good' ole IE5/opera hack trick

I got this trick out of a old beginner Tutorial that i used, if anyone knows what one it is tell me so i can credit them

Code:
#Header {
	font-size:24px;
	margin:50px 0px 10px 0px;
	padding:17px 0px 0px 20px;
	/* For IE5/Win's benefit height = [correct height] + [top padding] + [top and bottom border widths] */
	height:33px; /* 14px + 17px + 2px = 33px */
	border-style:solid;
	border-color:black;
	border-width:1px 0px; /* top and bottom borders: 1px; left and right borders: 0px */
	line-height:11px;
	background-color:#eee;

/* Here is the ugly brilliant hack that protects IE5/Win from its own stupidity. 
Thanks to Tantek Celik for the hack and to Eric Costello for publicizing it. 
IE5/Win incorrectly parses the "\"}"" value, prematurely closing the style 
declaration. The incorrect IE5/Win value is above, while the correct value is 
below. See http://glish.com/css/hacks.asp for details. */
	voice-family: "\"}\"";
	voice-family:inherit;
	height:14px; /* the correct height */
	}
/* I've heard this called the "be nice to Opera 5" rule. Basically, it feeds correct 
length values to user agents that exhibit the parsing error exploited above yet get 
the CSS box model right and understand the CSS2 parent-child selector. ALWAYS include
a "be nice to Opera 5" rule every time you use the Tantek Celik hack (above). */
body>#Header {height:14px;}

#Content {
	margin:0px 210px 50px 10px;
	padding:10px;
	}

#Menu {
	position:absolute;
	top:100px;
	right:20px;
	width:172px;
	padding:10px;
	background-color:#eee;
	border:1px dashed #999;
	line-height:17px;
/* Again, the ugly brilliant hack. */
	voice-family: "\"}\"";
	voice-family:inherit;
	width:150px;
	}
/* Again, "be nice to Opera 5". */
body>#Menu {width:150px;}

.error {
	color:#FF0033;
	font-size:14px;
	}

That basically makes it better for opera and IE ;D
In IE it cuts off the Login, so if you can, try and adapt that code to your CSS
if that does help you at alll
 
Hmm it isn't really browser compatible
Remember to add the good' ole IE5/opera hack trick

I got this trick out of a old beginner Tutorial that i used, if anyone knows what one it is tell me so i can credit them

Code:
#Header {
    font-size:24px;
    margin:50px 0px 10px 0px;
    padding:17px 0px 0px 20px;
    /* For IE5/Win's benefit height = [correct height] + [top padding] + [top and bottom border widths] */
    height:33px; /* 14px + 17px + 2px = 33px */
    border-style:solid;
    border-color:black;
    border-width:1px 0px; /* top and bottom borders: 1px; left and right borders: 0px */
    line-height:11px;
    background-color:#eee;

/* Here is the ugly brilliant hack that protects IE5/Win from its own stupidity. 
Thanks to Tantek Celik for the hack and to Eric Costello for publicizing it. 
IE5/Win incorrectly parses the "\"}"" value, prematurely closing the style 
declaration. The incorrect IE5/Win value is above, while the correct value is 
below. See http://glish.com/css/hacks.asp for details. */
    voice-family: "\"}\"";
    voice-family:inherit;
    height:14px; /* the correct height */
    }
/* I've heard this called the "be nice to Opera 5" rule. Basically, it feeds correct 
length values to user agents that exhibit the parsing error exploited above yet get 
the CSS box model right and understand the CSS2 parent-child selector. ALWAYS include
a "be nice to Opera 5" rule every time you use the Tantek Celik hack (above). */
body>#Header {height:14px;}

#Content {
    margin:0px 210px 50px 10px;
    padding:10px;
    }

#Menu {
    position:absolute;
    top:100px;
    right:20px;
    width:172px;
    padding:10px;
    background-color:#eee;
    border:1px dashed #999;
    line-height:17px;
/* Again, the ugly brilliant hack. */
    voice-family: "\"}\"";
    voice-family:inherit;
    width:150px;
    }
/* Again, "be nice to Opera 5". */
body>#Menu {width:150px;}

.error {
    color:#FF0033;
    font-size:14px;
    }
That basically makes it better for opera and IE ;D
In IE it cuts off the Login, so if you can, try and adapt that code to your CSS
if that does help you at alll
Read this

The CMS isn't compatible with internet explorer. Just use FireFox :)
 
I need help, I'm trying to run it from a domain and its not Working and just saying
"Cannot connect to MySQL database"

I ran it off wamp and got the actual explanation:

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Host 'CPE-**HiddenI IP**.**Hidden ISP**' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 9

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in C:\wamp\www\config.php on line 10
Host 'CPE-**Hidden IP**.**Hidden ISP**'' is not allowed to connect to this MySQL server


How do i fix this?

Thanks.


EDIT:
I'm trying to connect to my Dedicated Server btw!
 
Just edit the need-to-be edited files....Also, he did NOT just copy and paste. Look at the original and look at this one. This one has less glitches and more options. He also added a map fixer thingy which will be released in the next release.
 
I've put everything in, It connects fine and i can register from running it from my computer but when running it of a Website i get MySQL error (4) Cannot connect to 'IP Here'.

How do i fix this?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back