Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pinkof GameGuard 2.7.5

Apprentice
Reaction score
Re: Pinkof AntiCheats

why dont you use LordPE? is more simple... after hook, compress antihack.dll and main.exe (i prefer PECompact) and that's all...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

why dont you use LordPE? is more simple... after hook, compress antihack.dll and main.exe (i prefer PECompact) and that's all...

I just want to learn how to do this...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

not is a fail is because you dont know which do when appear this error
select all nop and press click right and put binary fill with 0 and hook again in this sections.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

#################################################

Test
Enjoy. And thanks Pinkof you rock ! xD
your the man thanks verry much god bless :eek:tt:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hook help me !
i cant hook dll to main

This main:

thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

#################################################

Test
Enjoy. And thanks Pinkof you rock ! xD
thanks providers advance merry christ mass good bless my brother :p:

Apprentice
Reaction score
Pinkof, please change process name in your dll from Pinkof to Pinkof_version (Pinkof_275 ex.) because some smart guy can use your old release which have same process name (antihack.dll) and replace existing version...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Pinkof, please change process name in your dll from Pinkof to Pinkof_version (Pinkof_275 ex.) because some smart guy can use your old release which have same process name (antihack.dll) and replace existing version...

Use moldebox to pack antihack in main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
molebox is easy for crack and see your serial... and make main without antihack with your serial and your anticheat is down ;/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the main is not packed....the antihack.dll it is useless, i can use another main with same version, and change the serial and version with the original one's.
Pack your mains, or make another dll to crack main, change serial/version, ip, port by dll, and then pack the dll and main.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best.....is the one you made, but you can use the free or commercial ones like molebox, aspack,themida,upx,smart packer,armadillo,etc .

Apprentice
Reaction score
this is not about pack main or antihack.dll... problem is no matter you have pack main, ppl can use old antihack.dll released by Pinkof (because all antihack.dll have same process name: Pinkof)

Reaction score
this is not about pack main or antihack.dll... problem is no matter you have pack main, ppl can use old antihack.dll released by Pinkof (because all antihack.dll have same process name: Pinkof)
yes is true =) i need change process when i make a new update hehe x)

PD: i am searching someone so have problems in windows xp sp2 or sp3

Back