Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Pokemon Markz88 MMO STARTER KIT [RPG Maker XP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those of you having trouble with the PVP server and that it gets stuck on 'Connecting to SMTP server' or it closes..I have a FIX:

Open the Main.rb file with Notepad, and change the GMail SMTP settings to live's SMTP settings (Google it)

Now open your game in RMXP and open your script editor. Change it so it says 'Live' not 'GMail' to players when they register.

POOF! It's fixed. ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those of you having trouble with the PVP server and that it gets stuck on 'Connecting to SMTP server' or it closes..I have a FIX:

Open the Main.rb file with Notepad, and change the GMail SMTP settings to live's SMTP settings (Google it)

Now open your game in RMXP and open your script editor. Change it so it says 'Live' not 'GMail' to players when they register.

POOF! It's fixed. ^^

How do I open the script editor ???

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Heyho, i've got a problem with the ruby start.bat
The Problem is:

C:\Users\Marlon\Desktop\Modding Scripting\Dark Nebula Reloaded\DTR - PKMN\Other\
MRMX-OS Server>ruby RMX-os.rb
C:/Ruby200/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require': 1
93: %1 is a non right Win32 Application - C:/Users/Marlon/Desktop/Modding
Scripting/Dark Nebula Reloaded/DTR - PKMN/Other/MRMX-OS Server/bin/2.0/mysql_api
.so (LoadError)
from C:/Ruby200/lib/ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in
`require'
from RMX-os.rb:72:in `<main>'

C:\Users\Marlon\Desktop\Modding Scripting\Dark Nebula Reloaded\DTR - PKMN\Other\
MRMX-OS Server>pause
Push a button

Can someone help me? Thanks

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

POOF! It's fixed. ^^

I tried your solution, but my problem is the same, connectting to smtp server don't work, Help me plz

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I'm French & I speak a little English But I have a question ... how do you as a pokemon follow us because I is not one who follows me ...?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hay guys hows it coming with that android client?
is that done yet? if so where can i download it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok seriously can some one reply? i need help setting up my pvp server..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
omg thanks will do i just emailed markz as well but if you can help me first all the better!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This project has been closed because of too many people critizising and rushing Markz, I'm sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im not rushing anything im simply asking how i am supposed to edit the Main.rb file
like i knoiw with note pad but why is the Main rb file not stayin open after editing? also whats this whith gmail usr name and gmail password in the main.rb file

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im not rushing anything im simply asking how i am supposed to edit the Main.rb file
like i knoiw with note pad but why is the Main rb file not stayin open after editing? also whats this whith gmail usr name and gmail password in the main.rb file

I'm sorry, I am not familiar with this project, nor I am a ruby coder so I can't help you :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am unable to use mega.co.nz
Is anyone able to help me download the 3.0 update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back