• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release]..Probably the biggest release ever made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Aye, this is Moldor on 0x0's account.

..You're all faggots, and you know.
Except for some people.
But..
This is me, leaving the scene.

I'm Ducking good at retexturing.. I could've done a lot for this scene, even got in-depth information about EVA which could lead one day to finally unpacking them.

Why leaving the scene ?
People are faggots, I don't stand the human race, I'm ashamed of it.

So, we were trying to ..umm, sell the scripts.
But now, it's all a fail.. We've decided, toghether with the other team members that we will no longer support this game's development in any way ( We had big plans.. unfortunately, because of one of our team members..we've stoped everything. )

We could do a lot of nice things for this, thankfully to the human faggotry and selfishness, we won't.. So you'll just stay at the crappy level this scene is untill some chinese guy founds out something new.

What am I releasing ?
...The server scripts..
- Donate / Gift Shop
- Top Killers System
- C-Panel for the website
Ducking awesome designed website...I tell you, if you don't like it..you deserve to be bitchslapped.
CSS + HTML + JavaScript + jQuery + Hardcore PHP ..all in one.
You get Frozen Talisman's game_server.evp
You get our...specially crafted updater, which .. I tell you, is unique and very useful..

That's it, you guys do not deserve this, but this is me..leaving this scene, I will no longer provide graphics for anything related to TO or support it in any way.
I'll be around here, but not doing anything, probably just trolling.

I'll stick to RZ, it's a nice community.

With that being said..
Here's the link to everything:
It's a .rar made of .RARs
The password is $frozen (In case it asks you for it.)

Enjoy and.. hopefully, I will never get back to this scene, some people here make me sick.

Here's the list of people I do respect:
frfoosh.
Tiddie.
nicolas
And many more, thanks for helping the scene, if those people weren't here...you wouldn't have what you have now.
Respect them, you scumbags.

Frozen Talisman Project.rar
There it is :)

Share it with the world and figure it out how to make it work.
Be happy that you at least have it.

Thanks to the team:
- haroken - who made all of this possible
- Moldor - who rafinated everything and took it to the next level.
- 0x78696e78 - coder and security researcher

Haroken & Moldor : Code
Moldor : Design.
The Guy Next Door : Management and payments.
Haroken is the guy that needs to be respected the most, he scripted it all, he made all of this work as one.. He's the God of these scripts.. So.. be more than welcome to cheer him for this.

..Hope we'll get to see each other in a better position.
..So yea, it's a share.. I'm not going anywhere, just that my support for this stops here.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: ..Probably the biggest release ever made.

Moldor this is your first release.Which is the Best release of the talisman section.Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Redirect all the love to haroken.
He's done a great job, he worked a lot more than us..

He deserves all the respect from this world.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Haroken,thanks team of frozen talisman.Thanks everybody

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks for sharing. By the way, before use this, I will check for any bug it may have before run to make it safe :D

And what I can tell you, you have the right to sell this script, but you try to sell it with a stupid price that you got faggot from people.

Did you ever see a web code cost $1,000 for a private server going to end because it has stopped at very old version?

What I see about this box is just have 1 or 2 new threads in one or two weeks that ask about some old questions that already have on forum.

Version 207 is about to end of this game. Most of servers now only try to active some old function that already have on TO but the official not activate on their gameplay (Like 12 bank bags, and I tried to active 3 carry bags, add 2 more types items. It have more than 12 type items for wearing, i just activate 2). And what I have found out, I already share for some experience GM, I'm not keep from anything (I just don't want to share what I found for newbie because even I give them, they will ask me how to use it, and I hate to explain it.)

And what I can tell you now. When I was a GM of TOT, me and Leo make a lot of new stuffs. However, other server usually just copy from TOT with out asking anything and tole their players that they made it by their own. But what I can do? just let them copy because private server is for free. When we use this game to make a private server, that mean we are copy from the company who have made this game to make illegal server.

Finally, I think just not only you, many GM are going to boring with this old stuff and stop develop this game already (I had stop edit this game a years before sharing out my test server. I plan to make a new server with for free and going to share everything on that server if I someone can provide a server =)). )

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

No point releasing this... None will be able to setup.. The files is incomplete so you guys are just wasting your time :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

and if you found please tell about that . :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have the files bro before this... And I can tell you 100% you guys won't be able to make it run 100% without the support from who made it. This is why his releasing it for free lol.

Reactions: vdc

vdc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have the files bro before this... And I can tell you 100% you guys won't be able to make it run 100% without the support from who made it. This is why his releasing it for free lol.

Yeah, nothing on the world is free. You have the right answer. I like it :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yeah, nothing on the world is free. You have the right answer. I like it :D
Let's say this files is on 70%... The other 30% only who have the knowledge to code it will know how to make it run... So if none till today couldn't make it same apply for setting it up. And who made the files won't give any kind of support.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I noticed these are incomplete files.Please post the full files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Any tutorial how to make this work????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Aye, this is Moldor on 0x0's account.

..You're all faggots, and you know.
Except for some people.
But..
This is me, leaving the scene.

I'm Ducking good at retexturing.. I could've done a lot for this scene, even got in-depth information about EVA which could lead one day to finally unpacking them.

Why leaving the scene ?
People are faggots, I don't stand the human race, I'm ashamed of it.

So, we were trying to ..umm, sell the scripts.
But now, it's all a fail.. We've decided, toghether with the other team members that we will no longer support this game's development in any way ( We had big plans.. unfortunately, because of one of our team members..we've stoped everything. )

We could do a lot of nice things for this, thankfully to the human faggotry and selfishness, we won't.. So you'll just stay at the crappy level this scene is untill some chinese guy founds out something new.

What am I releasing ?
...The server scripts..
- Donate / Gift Shop
- Top Killers System
- C-Panel for the website
Ducking awesome designed website...I tell you, if you don't like it..you deserve to be bitchslapped.
CSS + HTML + JavaScript + jQuery + Hardcore PHP ..all in one.
You get Frozen Talisman's game_server.evp
You get our...specially crafted updater, which .. I tell you, is unique and very useful..

That's it, you guys do not deserve this, but this is me..leaving this scene, I will no longer provide graphics for anything related to TO or support it in any way.
I'll be around here, but not doing anything, probably just trolling.

I'll stick to RZ, it's a nice community.

With that being said..
Here's the link to everything:
It's a .rar made of .RARs
The password is $frozen (In case it asks you for it.)

Enjoy and.. hopefully, I will never get back to this scene, some people here make me sick.

Here's the list of people I do respect:
frfoosh.
Tiddie.
nicolas
And many more, thanks for helping the scene, if those people weren't here...you wouldn't have what you have now.
Respect them, you scumbags.

Frozen Talisman Project.rar
There it is :)

Share it with the world and figure it out how to make it work.
Be happy that you at least have it.

Thanks to the team:
- haroken - who made all of this possible
- Moldor - who rafinated everything and took it to the next level.
- 0x78696e78 - coder and security researcher

Haroken & Moldor : Code
Moldor : Design.
The Guy Next Door : Management and payments.
Haroken is the guy that needs to be respected the most, he scripted it all, he made all of this work as one.. He's the God of these scripts.. So.. be more than welcome to cheer him for this.

..Hope we'll get to see each other in a better position.
..So yea, it's a share.. I'm not going anywhere, just that my support for this stops here.

Enjoy.

i actually left the section since i cudnt make proper updates to the client but i think im gonna work on it again thanks to your release ill start un i only know what a good server should have but not the skill to implement i agree i've copied always uptil now from [oneway] in this forum but now im gonna work on this section make it lively as possible. and get my server running up again i would love some tutorial support from frfoosh.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

The files are complete.You have to configure it now.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Its really easy to configure the files.I just made a list of files to edit.I will release the list if it will work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

OK here the list.I hope it will work for you.

Main/svrScript.sh
Main/vhosts-svr.txt
Main/setup.txt
Resources/mail.format
nbprojecy/private/private.properties
Functions/BaseURL.php
Functions/Database.php
Functions/Server.php
Functions/Mail.php
UpdateSVR/Index.php

Don't ask me how to configure.Cause it is really easy.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

You have to use xampp to configure it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone can worked gift shop? donate shop and gift shop not giving items.. it says it sendedn successfully but when i log in client it doesnt send anything.. all gift requests waiting in database..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back